Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Eastern European women and Scandanavian women into brown men?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I read they find black and brown men attractive because of the exotic factor. I made a tinder and switched my location to Poland, Romania, Russia, and Switzerland and got zero matches jfl. Do these women actually like some ethnics?

Yes and Santa Claus is real.

if you are a woman, then you will be exotic. If you are a man, you will be done for

Yes
If
your good looking

Not brown, but some may have a particular niche for Tyrones; I doubt many are fantasizing about the average curry, to be honest, white Chad would still be the most preferred. :feelskek:

It must be the same as in my shithole country, I live in a place with zero niggers I've only seen blacks about 7 times in my life and people would turn to look at them I think women from those countries find them too strange to want to be with them plus some eastern european countries are super racist and conservative i think if you are ethnic there is game over

It must be the same as in my shithole country, I live in a place with zero niggers I've only seen blacks about 7 times in my life and people would turn to look at them I think women from those countries find them too strange to want to be with them plus some eastern european countries are super racist and conservative i think if you are ethnic there is game over
do you live in chechnya?

eastern euro foids like meds

Eastern European women are whores unlike what people think of them being muhhh trad no they just hate things Western Europeans may like. They’re still degenerate and they’re POOR

It's funny how they're racist asf yet they don't even have much experience dealing with ethnics. Most of their hatred stems from ignorance

Eastern European women are whores unlike what people think of them being muhhh trad no they just hate things Western Europeans may like. They’re still degenerate and they’re POOR

A lot of slav whores adopt Hinduism and Indian culture, so perhaps they like brown culture.

Brown women don't even like brown men

Generally No. Maybe some of them might have sex with a gl brown guy to make their father and brothers seethe

You need to get a furry mask and you'll be able to ascend with white whamen

Dogpilled

Idiot no one likes shitskins also stick to your own sheboon foids

I'd wake up at 5 a.m. everyday and do surya pooja if it got me Polish pussy
Nah, foids are objects. You can easily buy some polish whore for 1 hour without doing surya pooja.

I read they find black and brown men attractive because of the exotic factor. I made a tinder and switched my location to Poland, Romania, Russia, and Switzerland and got zero matches jfl. Do these women actually like some ethnics?
No, they're not and anyone who says they are lies.