Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are dravidians the biggest subhumans, I believe they lower the overall SMV of curries

Wait there is more, his teacher was married at the time and he had moved in with the teacher and husband to get away from his abusive parents, then the husband came home one day and found his wife in bed with her student.

https/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-359136/How-Lost-star-bed-married-teacher.html
ye bad boy halo carried him

call it cope or whatever but north indians would have a much higher SMV, If not for these subhumans.

north indians mog them hard
Yes they are ugly short and bald that’s their default setting

punjabi bro
That's cool, I just discovered two Punjabi bros here. Are you in India or in the west?
Muslim Punjabis try to pass themselves off as Arab if they can, online the Indian and Pakistani Punjabis alike cope hard and try to play up their Steppe Aryan ancestry.
Not me bro. I am an Islamic Punjabi but I am a proud Islamic Punjabi. Why would I want to be Arab or Afghan or Persian when they got cucked hard by the Mongols whereas my ancestors defeated the Mongols repeatedly? Some cucks on here like @ThoughtfulCel will try and say I shouldn't be proud of my ancestor's achievements but they're just coping. After all this dude LARPs as a gorilla.

Last edited:
That's cool, I just discovered two Punjabi bros here. Are you in India or in the west?

Not me bro. I am an Islamic Punjabi but I am a proud Islamic Punjabi. Why would I want to be Arab or Afghan or Persian when they got cucked hard by the Mongols whereas my ancestors defeated the Mongols repeatedly? Some cucks on here like @ThoughtfulCel will try and say I shouldn't be proud of my ancestor's achievements but they're just coping. After all this dude LARPs as a gorilla.

in the west JFL