Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are dravidians the biggest subhumans, I believe they lower the overall SMV of curries

N

newcelbro

Recruit
★★★
call it cope or whatever but north indians would have a much higher SMV, If not for these subhumans.

north indians mog them hard

Last edited:
They are abo looking and hence quite subhuman. As for north indians, they are still ugly but mog the dravidian looking ones hard.

Depends on their physical characteristics, I know a couple who are chads.

call it cope or whatever but north indians would have a much higher SMV, If not for these subhumans.

north indians mog them hard

The curries with the less ASI (Ancestral South Indian) ancestry tend to be better looking. If you look at Bollywood you will see most actors are Punjabi or Pathan, the former group has around 10-20% ASI while the latter group has ~5% ASI.
Depends on their physical characteristics, I know a couple who are chads.

Caucasoid features have penetrated to all regions and levels of Indian people's to varying degrees, the good looking Dravidians ("Dravidian" is actually a linguistic category, who mostly inhabit the south of India) tend to have Caucasian facial features albeit with dark skin.

I feel like the Indians who are in between dravidian and the northern Indians are the worst looking ones

The curries with the less ASI (Ancestral South Indian) ancestry tend to be better looking. If you look at Bollywood you will see most actors are Punjabi or Pathan, the former group has around 10-20% ASI while the latter group has ~5% ASI.

Caucasoid features have penetrated to all regions and levels of Indian people's to varying degrees, the good looking Dravidians ("Dravidian" is actually a linguistic category, who mostly inhabit the south of India) tend to have Caucasian facial features albeit with dark skin.

what is the tax for punjabi and pathan curries? is it a -3 still

Lol truly over
I have to rape
No other way
Rope*

You said what you meant and you meant what you said. Based curry :feelshmm::feelsYall:
B0AC0EEA EE4A 4BA7 86AA D5308AA9C965

Shitskin pajeet cope, Dravidians aren't the biggest subhumans, that's Punjabis/North Indians.

No tax on Pathans, -2 on Punjabis imo
Depends, there are plenty of curry-looking Pathans. I told you about white-passing Pathan siblings but there's another Pathan family here and I thought they were curry. Turns out they were Afghan refugees who settled into the same area as the white-passing Pathan siblings and they also now live in the same city as Europe. Jfl.
You are coping if you think Dravidians are the biggest subhumans. Dark-skin curries have better bones than us.

Depends, there are plenty of curry-looking Pathans. I told you about white-passing Pathan siblings but there's another Pathan family here and I thought they were curry. Turns out they were Afghan refugees who settled into the same area as the white-passing Pathan siblings and they also now live in the same city as Europe. Jfl.

You are coping if you think Dravidians are the biggest subhumans. Dark-skin curries have better bones than us.

true they bone mog us hard tbh

Punjab/UP, my mother's side is from Punjab and my father's side from UP, near the Delhi area
Aren't people from Uttar Pradesh ethnically Punjabis as well? I believe they are Hindi-speaking Punjabis. There aren't many Punjabis here from what I have seen. Some have come and gone but we are a rare breed, I think.

99% curry = subhuman in west

Aren't people from Uttar Pradesh ethnically Punjabis as well? I believe they are Hindi-speaking Punjabis. There aren't many Punjabis here from what I have seen. Some have come and gone but we are a rare breed, I think.

UP is a mixed bag, the people in the Western side tend to be more ethnically like Punjabis while you have Biharis on the Eastern side. It is a bit like Punjab province in Pakistan in that regard where you have a huge mix of people.

I can't imagine how much of a morale boost it is for whitecels to know the aren't curry, how do whitecels even exist?

UP is a mixed bag, the people in the Western side tend to be more ethnically like Punjabis while you have Biharis on the Eastern side. It is a bit like Punjab province in Pakistan in that regard where you have a huge mix of people.

I can't imagine how much of a morale boost it is for whitecels to know the aren't curry, how do whitecels even exist?
idk, we exist. even curry or rice foids dont want subhuman whites.

Dravidians lolis look cute ngl
0fd5bfe6c192dd6d41242447157b6665.jpg

Cope, dravidians can be giga chad

Cumskin cope.
Yeah although I guess Punjab province in Pakistan is a lot more mixed since everyone who settles there becomes Punjabi by definition.
Still incel though @Subhuman Currycel
He still mogs my ass back to the Ravi river in his current form.

aborigonals have it worse

giga cope there are more currycels in europe and north america than there are abos worldwide
what fucking cope lmao I'm not Indian or aborigonal fucking retard

They are abo looking and hence quite subhuman. As for north indians, they are still ugly but mog the dravidian looking ones hard.
its too unfortutnate that many north indians ancestors were horny dumb retards and bred with the inferior stock of dravindians instead of erasing them. imagine how much suffering could have been prevented. All the ugliest most subhuman races have the most kids in this world while the best looking races and groups are often below replacement rate.

its too unfortutnate that many north indians ancestors were horny dumb retards and bred with the inferior stock of dravindians instead of erasing them. imagine how much suffering could have been prevented. All the ugliest most subhuman races have the most kids in this world while the best looking races and groups are often below replacement rate.

Melanesians are moggers

punjabis have dirt shit smv, you're basically only rip off arabs, just less good looking.

Muslim Punjabis try to pass themselves off as Arab if they can, online the Indian and Pakistani Punjabis alike cope hard and try to play up their Steppe Aryan ancestry. Punjabis do mog all the other Indian groups but they are not that good by Western standards.

no way, i have seen peopple like him, without thug maxxing they are incel

His name is Naveen Andrews and he moved in with his 30 maths teacher when he was 16 years old and had a kid with here 7 years later.

His name is Naveen Andrews and he moved in with his 30 maths teacher when he was 16 years old and had a kid with here 7 years later.
he must run bad boy or thug game

he must run bad boy or thug game

Wait there is more, his teacher was married at the time and he had moved in with the teacher and husband to get away from his abusive parents, then the husband came home one day and found his wife in bed with her student.

https/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-359136/How-Lost-star-bed-married-teacher.html