Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are doomer birth rates cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I am referring to the idea that "My tribe will be punished for not giving me a wife when they are conquered when they become outnumbered like 20 to 1 after destroying their birth rate." Are we actually statically significant enough for this to matter?

No, it's real birth rates are the lowest in progressive :soy: cucked countries (of their native people)

I don't think inceldom is per se the driving factor. They would happily get bred by chad. Modern economy and its penetration of every aspect of life is just to stressful to have children.

Also they will gladly welcome tyrones.

Last edited:
I don't think inceldom is per se the driving factor. They would happily get bred by chad. Modern economy is just to stressful to have children.

Also they will gladly welcome tyrones.
How is it not stressful for shitskins and niggers then ? They live in poverty but have many kids, the reason that they aren't cucks with feminism

How is it not stressful for shitskins and niggers then ? They live in poverty but have many kids, the reason that they aren't cucks with feminism
It'sa simple life. Also hard =/= stressful. They don't have much to think about. Just breed and wait for your crops to grow.

It's not, minority of earth population makes majority of consoomers, these billions of niggers in Africa don't affect planet much
I mean quantitatively speaking there's nearly 8 billion people on Earth when just 50 years ago there were barely half that amount. And every human needs a lot of resources to survive. Plus more people means more competition: for jobs, for food and for mates. Many people here have said inceldom is partly because there are not enough women. Look at India and China as an example tbh

I mean quantitatively speaking there's nearly 8 billion people on Earth when just 50 years ago there were barely half that amount. And every human needs a lot of resources to survive. Plus more people means more competition: for jobs, for food and for mates. Many people here have said inceldom is partly because there are not enough women. Look at India and China as an example tbh
In China under 1 family - 1 child rule, these brainlets didn't think about their sons future while aborting female babies or even killing them after birth
Don't know about indian situation maybe they also all wanted to have sons

Stupid ppl have many children yet smart ppl have like 1 at best due to expectations of pumping big money into their educations while dumbos don't care about their kids "doing well" for themselves. Asian parents in the west feel embarrassed if their kids don't have better jobs than they ever did.

True, the earths ecological footprint was surpassed in the 1980s. It takes roughly 4-6 hecres of land to provide the food and the quality of life most Americans live in. Based on the number of people alive there's simply isn't enough land mass to provide this quality of life to everyone. Think of it like the conservation of mass - where the quality of life increases, somewhere in the world the quality of life decreases. That's why poverty will never be resolved, because westerners will not sacrifice their way of living.

True, the earths ecological footprint was surpassed in the 1980s. It takes roughly 4-6 hecres of land to provide the food and the quality of life most Americans live in. Based on the number of people alive there's simply isn't enough land mass to provide this quality of life to everyone. Think of it like the conservation of mass - where the quality of life increases, somewhere in the world the quality of life decreases. That's why poverty will never be resolved, because westerners will not sacrifice their way of living.
Exactly. Avogadro's number IQ post. It's not just about the amount of people but the amount of resources needed to sustain their lifestyles. Malthus was right but humans have just been lucky enough to temporarily forestall the issue of not enough resources through things like the green revolution. But those innovations cannot be kept up indefinitely @Extra-Samsaric