Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are diet sodas a Jewish poison for the goys?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Excess sugar I gladly avoid because of how addictive and fattening it is.

However, having a Coke Zero (+ caffeine free) at night to relax is greatly tempting to me. Is it a big mistake to drink it too?

yes drinking it too often still has bsd effect even if less than normie soda

It is. They may not contain excessive sugar but ! they are literally swelling with sweeteners. And so either way they poison you without much of a difference

Diet coke/ Coke Zero makes me giga bloated

What about soda with stevia in it?
I have heard those cause issues but not as much. Aspartame which is like stevia still causes insulin levels to go in flux like sugar but to a lesser degree

Yes drinking the engineered corn syrup slop is poison.

I only drink mineral water or juice

I have heard those cause issues but not as much. Aspartame which is like stevia still causes insulin levels to go in flux like sugar but to a lesser degree
Stevia has no insulin spikes, that’s why I was asking. And it comes from a plant as well, not an artificial sweetener.

90% of that infograph is about the effects of sugar and caffeine whereas I was specifically talking about caffeine-free coke zero which has neither
sweeteners are poorly researched, the "studies" lobbied by the manufacturers to make them appear safe, and give misleading or incomplete scientific analysis of the long term health effects.

Look at your own experience with them, when i take them my stomach feels very uncomfortable, bloated and ibs type reaction.
Now look up independent articles and data on the sweeteners outside the US "studies" at the major institutions, major claims of being bad for gut microbiome, major claims about it being bad for insulin resistance, eg it is fucking up your bodies ability to regulate blood sugar, eg having a large negative effect on the pancreas.

Also I have found that i for some reason dont drop weight that well even in a calorie deficit when going hard on sweeteners and sweetened drinks coincidence maybe, but added to the information in the independent studies, likely if not probable correlation. This leads me to believe a larger more systemic effect on the hormonal system, it is causing disregulation of some major hormones and hormonal systems to have such a large effect.

My trick for you either squirt some lemon juice, you know the really concerntrated lemon juice you buy in those small bottles, this is great for flavouring water, nothing bad in them gives water a tart taste.

or combine this with a splash or two of pure orange juice to flavour water.

90% of that infograph is about the effects of sugar and caffeine whereas I was specifically talking about caffeine-free coke zero which has neither
I was watching a long Youtube video about aspartame. It has a certain degree of bad effect on the liver and brain, but generally people tolerate it well. The ones who don't even can experience breathing problems and mood swings.

a nice Coquinha Geladinha is good in summer times mang :ahegao:

It's not a big deal enjoy ur diet coke. Im a coke lover to but need to stop drinking too much

Do sugary drinks be some Nazi sheeyut