Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are dickchicks allowed here?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
So if a guy dresses as a woman, maybe even takes hormones and looks like a woman but has a dick and still more or less identifies as male and hates 'foids and feminism, is he allowed here?

Does that even exist?

>Delusional fags who want to become foids should be allowed here
Brainlet shotgun

Turbobrainlet-tier thread

Does that even exist?

You'd be surprised. Many fat ugly feminists are convinced drag queens are "misogynists" for example because they take a lot of the most stereotypically feminine traits; i.e. they're jealous because a man can look better than them.

Plus many gay dudes in general do hate women. Again you'd be surprised.

>Delusional fags who want to become foids should be allowed here
View attachment 38955

Turbobrainlet-tier thread

he said "still identifies as male" so I guess that changes it a bit. Anyone taking hormones though is 100% a fag so I doubt they would even fit in anyway.

You'd be surprised. Many fat ugly feminists are convinced drag queens are "misogynists" for example because they take a lot of the most stereotypically feminine traits; i.e. they're jealous because a man can look better than them.

Plus many gay dudes in general do hate women. Again you'd be surprised.

I don't think they would take hormones though. Drag Queens just play dress up

Delete this trap thread tbh.

I think regardless of whatever shit a person does in their personal life, a real incel would not hijack our causes and subvert them for their own. The truth is this forum is probably as diverse as the world itself is minus the vast majority of foids, chads, and white knights.

Having said that, I would not want to see a flippant tranny shitposting here trying to make cis hetero incels fuck chicks with dicks.

@Mongolianwizard

@NEETAndTidy

I don't think they would take hormones though. Drag Queens just play dress up

Some do, some don't. I mean some transgender women still work as drag performers and I've been to gay clubs in the past so I can definitely say some of them are on hormones, have had some surgery and so on.

@Redpill Robert

@Mongolianwizard is a trap, we exposed him on the livestream, have pics of before and after transition aswell...

@Redpill Robert

@Mongolianwizard is a trap, we exposed him on the livestream, have pics of before and after transition aswell...

Who cares? I mean as long as A.) they aren't women and B.) more or less agree with the blackpill why does it really matter?

Being a trap is essentially a form of foid worship. It should not be allowed here at all

That's fucking gay. So then is looksmaxing or trying to ascend at all a form of Chad worship then?

I've heard of men who crossdress. But taking hormones? If the words "man" and "woman" are gonna mean anything...

How is it really any different from taking finasteride? Female hormones (supposedly) smooth your skin, reduce body hair, and over time soften features a bit. It can be a form of prettyboymaxing really. Have heard of some Japanese musicians that did it.

We already have some and they were never banned so I assume yes.

the "no traps" in the rules is referring to worship.

Does this happen? Most internet traps I've seen lust for Chad.

@Redpill Robert

JFL. Doxing a fellow incel, not something you'd want to freely brag about.

they get warned/banned if they talk about it. their kind only frequents places like this one only out of desperation, to fish for attention and orbiters. why do you think they mention their condition everywhere? anyway, they know they cannot compete with females and that no one other than an adult virgin with no hope and a lifetime of romantic starvation could ever entertain the thought of orbiting such a disgusting and low value creature. most tend to have been incels in their “previous form”, and this of course gives them all the more desire to whore for attention, having been given precious little of it before.

invading spaces meant for men who cannot get laid is like the "just go to asia bro" theory for trannies.

they get warned/banned if they talk about it. their kind only frequents places like this one only out of desperation, to fish for attention and orbiters. why do you think they mention their condition everywhere? anyway, they know they cannot compete with females and that no one other than an adult virgin with no hope and a lifetime of romantic starvation could ever entertain the thought of orbiting such a disgusting and low value creature. most tend to have been incels in their “previous form”, and this of course gives them all the more desire to whore for attention, having been given precious little of it before.

invading spaces meant for men who cannot get laid is like the "just go to asia bro" theory for trannies.

u hate them cause everyone wants to make u a trap LOOOOOOOOOOL elephant in the room

If we invite traps here there is no future for this forum , they will destroy our ranks by seducing the weakest members first. So a big NO!!!

Last edited:
Anime, traps, all that degenerate gay shit should be purged.

not if my Astolfo is not allowed here

Send me this dickchick so i can molest it

If he just has some sort of fetish but doesn't have a GF to have (fetish) sex with: Yes, he is an incel.
If he honestly believes that he is a woman, and as a woman either a "lesbian" or "straight" (wanting Chad to manhandle his tranny ass): No, he is not an incel and not welcome here.
:feelsbaton: