Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are Currycells paying the price for their ancestors exess reproduction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Currycells ancestors had too many offspring and curryland is overpopulated. Now even Chadpreet has less sexual market value than a white normie. Every dating site and app data shows a curry is the least desirable male. Is this natures way of punishing Currys for their ancestors producing too many children?

Why are curry foids still doing fine?

They also abort all the females too.

In terms of smv currywhores are somewhere in the middle whereas curry males are dead last.
Non fat currywhore has a higher SMV than white Chad in 2019 clown world.

The excessive curry population contradicts the concept of Darwinism

Absolutely, even worse immigrating to white countries.

Aborting foid babies back when having a male was preferable so you had stronger farm work is part of what's fucking currycels now. I bet male babies are being sex-selectively aborted nowadays.

Only way currycels fucked themselves was normalizing inbreeding and aborting females. No one wants them not even their own race, that's why arranged marriage is still the norm even in west.

As brutal this will sound, but I've never seen an attractive curry, male or female. All the curries I kept seeing were dark, short, scrawny as fuck and some had buck teeth. All I can say is I feel bad for curries especially in the west and to top it off, of having the "streetshitting" stereotype attached to them AND not being desired by foids of their own race whether they're in curryland or anywhere else makes things that much worse for curries. TBH If I as a curry I'd probably just off myself. The concept of just being a curry especially male is pure suifuel.

Like manlets and autists, currycels you have my utmost sympathy.

Last edited:
There are some hot curryfoids but i dont want my child to be half streetshitter no offence...

There are some hot curryfoids but i dont want my child to be half streetshitter no offence...
P4a yukiko laugh

Last edited:
Even Stacey curryfoids seem like normies compared to normie whitefoids. You can't make up for the shit skin, why do you think skin bleaching is so popular in India. They have the worst phenotypes (bulbous noses, receded face, pigmentation like acne scars and undereye are super common, and either stick thin or just a stack of rolls).

As brutal this will sound, but I've never seen an attractive curry, male or female. All the curries I kept seeing were dark, short, scrawny as fuck and some had buck teeth. All I can say is I feel bad for curries especially in the west and to top it off, of having the "streetshitting" stereotype attached to them AND not being desired by foids of their own race whether they're in curryland or anywhere else makes things that much worse for curries. TBH If I as a curry I'd probably just off myself. The concept of just being a curry especially male is pure suifuel.

Not like they'd fuck us anyway. :feelsbadman: Unless you are a fakecel :feelswhere:

I spent some time in a part of the GTA that's like 90% curry, of the thousands I saw I can count on one hand the number of curry foids that were actually hot.

how does an excessive population their smv? its less to do with their population size and more to do with how they aborted females, leading to a skewed gender ratio

I saw so many curry stacies tbh ngl the problem is curry males

Curry foids have little to no problem to get laid. Curry situation is like rice situations. The women have minimum problems, and the men are incels. For the males, be curry, be sorry

curries are paying the price for mixing their blood with aborigines of Indian subcontinent

what a horrible idea that was

the aryan invaders should've kept their white dicks to themselves

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back