Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are couples also rare in your country?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Don’t know about other countries but in Cuckmany it’s extremely rare to see couples outside. Went out for a creepshotmaxxing tour today. It’s Saturday so people are supposed to go out and have fun, but most foids are just hanging out with their female friends. Most normies look incel af - high body fat, balding, shit style etc and are only drinking with other males. It’s extremely to spot couples even on weekends, especially the younger ones. Most of the time if you do see one the guy is either chad, looks rich or ethnic. Seen several white normies with ethnic gfs recently too - all of them are ugly af tho. Kek it’s absolutely over for Cuckmany but at least I don’t feel so alone in my suffering. Most German normies are de facto incels anyway.

No, not at all

I see a ton of couples here in pune:feelsrope:

I saw lots of couples in cuckmany

everyone here is a sexhavers with some exceptions

your future step dad that will creampie your mother on your bed every day
Your mom calls me daddy while sucking my cock and then she spits my cum at your ugly face

Sounds like lifefuel for an incel, should I move there :feelshehe: