Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are coming-of-age movies accurate? Could they add something to blackpill?

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
I never identified with any of main characters in these movies because they always get some sort of redemption even if they start as losers, and even their "loser" phase mogs me hard. I wonder if it's realistic about normie lives... or if the foid coming of age movies accurately represent young foids.
It could be an interesting way to understand more about the foid psyche and add more blackpill knowledge, some things already seem pretty blackpill like unnattractive girls still get hit on and even as young girls they have strong sexual desires.
Of course it could all be bullshit tho

Never watched them tbh

Never watched them tbh
Insane take, what mind blowing perspective on this topic, I never thought about it this way... just wow... I mean thank god I got the alert so I could check out this post

if the foid coming of age movies accurately represent young foids.
It could be an interesting way to understand more about the foid psyche and add more blackpill knowledge
Cruel Intentions (1999) is quite good for that. And The Hole (2001).

Oreigairu is :blackpill:, :redpill: and :bluepill: at the same time, does it count?

Insane take, what mind blowing perspective on this topic, I never thought about it this way... just wow... I mean thank god I got the alert so I could check out this post
:feelskek: