Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are cigarettes good cope?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I don't like being drunk because it's 50% being happy or 50% in a sad drunken rage and you definitely feel shitty during and after ur drunk plus alcohol tastes like absolute fucking garbage so I think I want to give up drinking and replace it with smoking. Is anyone here a smoker? If yes is it a good cope for you? The only downside seems that in EU it costs a ridiculous amount of money for even 1 pack with 19 cigarettes in them.

I love smoking, lol

Tastes and feels great.

But it's very unhealthy so I hardly ever do it.

I hope one day we invent safe cigarettes!

no :feelsugh:

smoke weed :smonk:

I don't like being drunk because it's 50% being happy or 50% in a sad drunken rage and you definitely feel shitty during and after ur drunk plus alcohol tastes like absolute fucking garbage so I think I want to give up drinking and replace it with smoking. Is anyone here a smoker? If yes is it a good cope for you? The only downside seems that in EU it costs a ridiculous amount of money for even 1 pack with 19 cigarettes in them.
No. No. No.

They'll make you even more miserable when you're older and in and out of hospital.

The good thing about cigs is the nicotine high they give you, the only problem is that cigarettes are probably the worst way to deliver nicotine into your system. They taste like shit and smell even worse.

I personally use a vape pod system. You can regulate how much nicotine you want and there's multiple flavors for it so you're not stick on that shitty cig taste.

It’s impossible to quit and you smell like shit and they are expensive so no

No, smoke weed or drink

Drink cider and smoke weed. Cider is very easy to drink because it tastes like apple juice.

Sometimes, you will be asked to bum them out.

I love smoking, lol

Tastes and feels great.

But it's very unhealthy so I hardly ever do it.

I hope one day we invent safe cigarettes!
Just downsize to lights

I want to do it to reduce my lifespan