Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are chads and Stacie's dying of the VAX ?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
The fraternities and sororities, they have vax mandates on campuses.

So, are they croaking?

Obviously, the media would cover it up or say they died of something else.

When Pfizer started poisoning people,. Conspiracy theorists said lotta people dead in 3 years.

Last edited:
Over for vaxxcels

Frat house/sorority modERna pfizER vaxxx theory

i dont wish bad on nobody but i wouldnt mind either

Mortality rate has been rising at least here where I live a lot. It seems like the globalists decided to fix the inverted demographics pyramid forcefully.

vaxx kept my heart rate up for long time but the issue is gone due to pills I used to counter the vaxx effects

Nobody died because of it

I want them to die from one way or anothER

Some small portion of them had adverse effects probably

So, are they croaking?

When Pfizer started poisoning people,. Conspiracy theorists said lotta people dead in 3 years.
-
I would suggest you start reading up on cognitive biases.- This can help to bring you back to reality, and to more accurately evaluate information from various sources.

Your life will benefit, because you'll be able to make decisions based on facts rather than fallacies.
-

So, are they croaking?

Your welcome goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I am VAXXEDMAXXED with 3 vaxx and 1 booster under my belt

No way in HELL I take that vax.

A Chad in a college frat, has a lot to lose by refusing it.

Me, obviously, I had nothing to lose.
Mortality rate has been rising at least here where I live a lot. It seems like the globalists decided to fix the inverted demographics pyramid forcefully.
That's logical

-
I would suggest you start reading up on cognitive biases.- This can help to bring you back to reality, and to more accurately evaluate information from various sources.

Your life will benefit, because you'll be able to make decisions based on facts rather than fallacies.
-
With all due respect, this isn't college level calculus.

Either there's a spike of vax death, or there's not

I hope
less retard males = higher chance of ascension for us incels
vaxx kept my heart rate up for long time but the issue is gone due to pills I used to counter the vaxx effects

you know anyway to remove vaxx shit from body?? I hear you can cleanse that crap

I hope

you know anyway to remove vaxx shit from body?? I hear you can cleanse that crap
don't know any way of cleaning it. But to me it didn't have any long term negative effect but heart rate being higher than should be. But I have fixed that with supplements and exercise. And am back to normal.

I hope

Doubt it, mutates your dna & even the stuff that some say helps; those drugs are hard to just go buy as they're restricted or whatever. Not over the counter with ease ya know.

I took 3 injections from Pfizer :feelsrope:

Doubt it, mutates your dna & even the stuff that some say helps; those drugs are hard to just go buy as they're restricted or whatever. Not over the counter with ease ya know.

like what ivermectin??

20 percent of sickness or death so it's not a mass die off shot but it is a global sterilization weapon

I wish so. Myay Allah strike them hard

It's time for them to ramp up the fear cauldron

I'm vaxxed and since I got vaxxed I've had strange, transient nuerological symptoms.

yes and i hope they do. I have trust and faith in Mr Bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back