Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are blue eyes only good looking on Chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I am starting to wish more that my eyes weren't blueish-green (closer to blue) and were dark brown instead. I photoshopped the color of my eyes only and my eye area started looking better instantly. So I am thinking that only chads can make blue eyes work for them, but for an incel, brown eyes would be better. Or at least for me I guess (I know, don't post blackopscel). Is there some blackpillwiki topic on this? Some lookism facts why dark eyes may work better for some men?

I like the uniqueness of blue eyes. Many "Whites" don't even posses colored eyes which is interesting. Same with blonde hair.

I like the uniqueness of blue eyes. Many "Whites" don't even posses colored eyes which is interesting. Same with blonde hair.
Eye area structure >>> Eye color.

And this is coming from someone with light eyes so I'm not coping

Oh for sure light eyes does fucking nothing to SMV. Neither does hair color, and sometimes it's not ideal (As in Mediterranean features are favored, i.e tall dark (Olive or tanned skinned) and handsome).it's just something cool to set you apart from every1 else if you have a rare combination.

That's obvious. But may eye color give a halo? I mean IDK why I perceive my eyes as much prettier as dark brown vs even photoshopped to beautiful blue eyes.

I've got blue eyes. I must be Chad in disguise.

I've got blue eyes. I must be Chad in disguise.
That's not what I implied in any of my posts. I said that blue eyes only work on Chad and if you're not one you'd be better off with dark eyes. And even then it was just a question/theory.

Oh for sure light eyes does fucking nothing to SMV. Neither does hair color, and sometimes it's not ideal (As in Mediterranean features are favored, i.e tall dark (Olive or tanned skinned) and handsome).it's just something cool to set you apart from every1 else if you have a rare combination.
please stop this light eyes doesnt matter cope
take two identical people of the same smv who only differ in eye colour and the one with lighter eyes will mog the one with darker eyes.
yes

I don't like the fact that there's strong evidence that blue-eyed people share a very recent common evolutionary ancestor. I have blue eyes but some of my biggest enemies/general scum bags have them too.

I am starting to wish more that my eyes weren't blueish-green (closer to blue) and were dark brown instead. I photoshopped the color of my eyes only and my eye area started looking better instantly. So I am thinking that only chads can make blue eyes work for them, but for an incel, brown eyes would be better. Or at least for me I guess (I know, don't post blackopscel). Is there some blackpillwiki topic on this? Some lookism facts why dark eyes may work better for some men?
Dark eyes looks more masculine. In general eye colour matters very little, skin, hair, and eyebrow colouring are more important.

Last edited:
My blue eyes never match my mood

It’s funny I had a friend who actually looks almost exactly like your profile picture. He was maybe 5’6 at most, slightly chubby, and a voice almost as high as yours. He had green eyes and got compliments on them a lots, and he had a cute gf (I met her).

he also was very neurotypical, social circle, very good family upbringing, good connections, never difficult to find jobs.

why I do not understate being neurotypical

It’s funny I had a friend who actually looks almost exactly like your profile picture. He was maybe 5’6 at most, slightly chubby, and a voice almost as high as yours. He had green eyes and got compliments on them a lots, and he had a cute gf (I met her).

he also was very neurotypical, social circle, very good family upbringing, good connections, never difficult to find jobs.

why I do not understate being neurotypical
This if you're normie tier in looks and you're NT you'll still live a relatively good life. You'll at least have friends and be wanted by society. I've seen many people who are manlets or low tier in looks but they defy inceldom and perpetual outsider syndrome because they're NT

Oh for sure light eyes does fucking nothing to SMV.
Cope

blue eyes mog no matter what, the lighter the better

I think blue eyes always help, obviously if incel then you're fucked, but I would always pick blue over brown given the choice