Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are blacks monkeys or assholes

Are they monkeys or are they genetically assholes

• Monkey

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Asshole

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
10% - Please use lounge for non-inceldom related race discussions
What is your thoughts because it's interesting.

They are zero-inhib savage monkeypeople that belong in the jungle and not in human civilization. I feel like niggers will legit get so big in numbers and spread to every corner of the world and end civilization as we know it. I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

Nigger shitskin should be eradicated

@AfricanIncel77 thoughts on whether your people are monkeys or assholes? I'm leaning towards monkeys but I need your first hand account on the situation.

@AfricanIncel77 thoughts on whether your people are monkeys or assholes? I'm leaning towards monkeys but I need your first hand account on the situation.
Yes @AfricanIncel77 are they just assholes or donkey Kong people

@erenyeager
@Pixycel

Do all white people like to fuck their dogs and eat salad with olive dressing or is it just a measly stereotype?
Answer the question apeman, I'm conducting serious research into the negroid race

Im a non NT nigger a FAILED NIGGER .

kek

Answer the question apeman, I'm conducting serious research into the negroid race
How do you expect to conduct serious research with such a small sample size?

I will answer your question once you finish washing out the cum from your mouth you swallowed last night.
Silly monkey, whites don't participate in the ritual of sucking the dicks of fellow males like you do. Now answer the question.
How do you expect to conduct serious research with such a small sample size?
I'm taking multiple first hand accounts but I value @AfricanIncel77's input so I tagged him first

As I get older I become more wiser. I notice that whites have a strong tendency to dog whistle on race issues in America.

When white foids say that dating in San Francisco is awful because of the tech nerds and geeks. They are dog whistling about the largely unnattractive Asian and Indian men prevalent in SF/Silicon valley. And the ugly/short beta white nerds that literally date noodlewhores enmasse. Some white nerds go through several noodlewhores or more.

When white foids say that they don't feel optimistic about the future and hence, don't feel like bringing a child to this world, they are essentially dog whistling about their potential daughters having to deal with niggers and the nigger bullshit that comes along with it.

I'm no American sociology expert and I haven't read anywhere near enough about this subject matter, but so far, that is my take on the cause of America's low birth rate. Its the foids wanting a rich male partner, so that their kids can go to private schools far removed from niggers. If they can't get a rich chad to do that for them (in addition with the help of their own income), then its no kids at all.

Now I'm gonna go a bit off topic here. Then how does that explain the low birth rate in the developed parts of East Asia? They don't have niggers there and their birth rates are extremely low. Well, here's my theory. The Niggers there, are the Asian men. If those career noodlewhores in the developed parts of East Asia, actually had access to foreign non-Asian men, they would behave precisely like the noodlewhores do in California. That is to say, date and marry out enmasse (literally 65-85+ percent of noodlewhores dating/marrying out of race), and actually have a kid or two with non Asian men. With East Asian men, hells no.

Very interesting if you think about it. Low birth rates in America are caused by white American women's inherent racism against niggers, and thus the need for a rich white male partner to get away from niggers, hence the hypergamous behavior. But because America is socio-politically and culturally influential around the world, that influences the behavior of other foids around the developed world. Who may not have niggers in their country, but essentially, because they are economically liberated, the niggers to them, are their own race of men. And they would actually breed with white males if they actually had access to them. Hence all of the narcissism in social media when it comes to foids, and travelling.

White American mentality and culture is fundamentally and inherently racist and it has cascading influential effects on non-white people around the world. It influences their way of thinking and they don't even realize it and hop on the American culture bandwagon train calling themselves woke. Yet they don't realize the deeply white supremacist mentality of white Americans, the need to preserve it, and their hedonism that goes along with it, and the blatant hypocrisy that is necessary to defend it. And that makes the non-white people around the world, racists and hypocritical themselves without realizing it. Meanwhile, a blackpilled incel loser like myself is able to see it all for what it really is.

Last edited:
they are genetically monkey assholes.

When white foids say that they don't feel optimistic about the future and hence, don't feel like bringing a child to this world, they are essentially dog whistling about their potential daughters having to deal with niggers and the nigger bullshit that comes along with it.

I'm no American sociology expert and I haven't read anywhere near enough about this subject matter, but so far, that is my take on the cause of America's low birth rate. Its the foids wanting a rich male partner, so that their kids can go to private schools far removed from niggers. If they can't get a rich chad to do that for them (in addition with the help of their own income), then its no kids at all.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Sounds fair to me. Whites are richer on average anyway.",
"headline": "Rapper Tiny Jag pulls out of Detroit music fest after learning white people pay a higher ticket price",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/afro-fest-tiny-jag-detroit-153825185.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jul 07 20:13:41 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "\"white people pay a higher ticket price\"\n\nGood.",
"headline": "Rapper Tiny Jag pulls out of Detroit music fest after learning white people pay a higher ticket price",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/afro-fest-tiny-jag-detroit-153825185.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jul 07 21:04:59 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "No, the white liberals are richer. They need to stop virtue signaling and pay more.",
"timestamp": "Sun Jul 07 20:54:34 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "She must be a self hating biracial. A white person would not do the same for a POC, so no reason to do same for them.",
"timestamp": "Sun Jul 07 20:51:49 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Why are whites there anyway? They should be over in 'nonviolent' rich towns like Livonia living it up with math and science. They got the money and intelligence anyway, so no reason to even care.",
"timestamp": "Sun Jul 07 20:50:06 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Should've instituted a black-only policy. Whites fled the city of Detroit anyway, so no reentry. They've got peaceful rich communities anyway.",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibe...2878b0_a-f66ed5b9-ad65-3fe9-b0ca-2f6ff22878b0",
"timestamp": "Sun Jul 07 20:46:51 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Perfectly reasonable.",
"timestamp": "Sun Jul 07 20:18:19 UTC 2019"
},

As I get older I become more wiser. I notice that whites have a strong tendency to dog whistle on race issues in America.

When white foids say that dating in San Francisco is awful because of the tech nerds and geeks. They are dog whistling about the largely unnattractive Asian and Indian men prevalent in SF/Silicon valley. And the ugly/short beta white nerds that literally date noodlewhores enmasse. Some white nerds go through several noodlewhores or more.

Now I'm gonna go a bit off topic here. Then how does that explain the low birth rate in the developed parts of East Asia? They don't have niggers there and their birth rates are extremely low. Well, here's my theory. The Niggers there, are the Asian men. If those career noodlewhores in the developed parts of East Asia, actually had access to foreign non-Asian men, they would behave precisely like the noodlewhores do in California. That is to say, date and marry out enmasse (literally 65-85+ percent of noodlewhores dating/marrying out of race), and actually have a kid or two with non Asian men. With East Asian men, hells no.

Very interesting if you think about it. Low birth rates in America are caused by white American women's inherent racism against niggers, and thus the need for a rich white male partner to get away from niggers, hence the hypergamous behavior. But because America is socio-politically and culturally influential around the world, that influences the behavior of other foids around the developed world. Who may not have niggers in their country, but essentially, because they are economically liberated, the niggers to them, are their own race of men. And they would actually breed with white males if they actually had access to them. Hence all of the narcissism in social media when it comes to foids, and travelling.

White American mentality and culture is fundamentally and inherently racist and it has cascading influential effects on non-white people around the world. It influences their way of thinking and they don't even realize it and hop on the American culture bandwagon train calling themselves woke. Yet they don't realize the deeply white supremacist mentality of white Americans, the need to preserve it, and their hedonism that goes along with it, and the blatant hypocrisy that is necessary to defend it. And that makes the non-white people around the world, racists and hypocritical themselves without realizing it. Meanwhile, a blackpilled incel loser like myself is able to see it all for what it really is.
wtf? So you're telling me women are based?

I love women now!

@erenyeager
@Pixycel

Do all white people like to fuck their dogs and eat salad with olive dressing or is it just a measly stereotype?
I'm not fully white. I'm mixed. Only fullcels could answer that.

don't know, but white liberals worship them