Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are bitches born evil

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I remember in 7th grade I was new to my school and when I was in the hall way and all the girl were looking at me when they seen I was ugly they were all mad . When I went to my first class some girl was like I thought he was gonna look gone not that and mugged me for no reason . Keep in mind in 6th grade I was probably 12-13so why at that age were foids already evil and worried about my looks

Foids are born retarded that's for sure.

Title : I remember in 7th grade I was new to my school and when I was in the hall way and all the girl were looking at me when they seen I was ugly they were all mad . When I went to my first class some girl was like I thought he was gonna look gone not that and mugged me for no reason . Keep in mind in 6th grade I was probably 12-13so why at that age were foids already evil and worried about my looks
I don't know. Leads anyone?

They’re all selfish but it’s society gaslighting us into believing they’re somehow “better” than men

Man. Sorry.

I'm convinced women are demons put here to take over the earth.

water GIF
water.is

Almost everyone is but foids have privilege which means they're allowed to show it