Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are "Big" Women Beautiful?

Are Obese Women Beautiful?

• Yes, they're beautiful women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but they mog everyone here

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No, and they're disgusting fat foids

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★
Modern soycuck Western Soyciety thinks big (morbidly obese) women are beautiful...

America is really the original nation for spreading "big is beautiful" and fat pride.

Are "big" woman beautiful? Do you agree with the soycucks? Would you ascend with one?

Or are they nasty foids who look disgusting?

c3571000dd813ea45291.jpeg

157ash_027.jpg

fat foids should die. ( In GTA5)

Not that big, no, but chubby women in the 180-220 pound range are still hot as fuck as far as I’m concerned. I love chubby girls. First pic is nasty af, but I’d fuck the second one gladly

Modern soycuck Western Soyciety thinks big (morbidly obese) women are beautiful...

America is really the original nation for spreading "big is beautiful" and fat pride.

Are "big" woman beautiful? Do you agree with the soycucks? Would you ascend with one?

157ash_027.jpg
tyrones type

Picrel are disgusting, but I'm not opposed to fucking a bbw type chick.

this way too far, a little extra fine, but that level is not

Something in between 2 and 3. They are ugly, but still SMV mog us to oblivion

I would call them obese, not big.

Nothing is beautiful

157ash_027.jpg
Anon these women are morbidly obese not merely "fat"

Anon these women are morbidly obese not merely "fat"
Yes...and that's a common body type in America. There's many betabuxx in America competing for those foids and get rejected by a landwhale. I can't comprehend how anyone could want such a morbidly obese foid.

Beautiful to the vultures and worms that will decompose their corpse maybe

You don't need to be beautiful as a roastie to have sex so it's pointless to ask.

157ash_027.jpg

157ash_027.jpg
I doubt a soul on this planet genuinely believes that fat women are beautiful

nothing beautiful about ugly smelly fat foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back