Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are autists more prone to deranged thinking or am I just projecting?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
Now that I'm officially on the 'tism train, I wanted to ask the rest of you.

I feel like my stronger viewpoints would sound legitimately insane to "normal", everyday people. But I wonder if that's an autistic trait or just part of being human. What do you boyos think?

Are they deranged, or just what foids and cucks are too delusional to accept? :ping:

according to this article its more difficult for autistic people to develop critical thinking abilities

They usually are very mentally retarded

Now that I'm officially on the 'tism train, I wanted to ask the rest of you.

I feel like my stronger viewpoints would sound legitimately insane to "normal", everyday people. But I wonder if that's an autistic trait or just part of being human. What do you boyos think?
Thinking men that cut their dicks off and wear wigs to look like women are mentally ill is considered legitimately insane to "normal, everyday" people nowadays - I wouldn't beat yourself up about it

NPCs base their truth on their script and not on logic, so any logical thought or rational debate is 'extreme' 'insane' and 'deranged' to them because they have to protect their worldview by pretending you are 'mentally ill' since they cannot actually use logic or reason. In other words, NPCs are delusional and inherently wrong.

Are they deranged, or just what foids and cucks are too delusional to accept? :ping:
A bit of both tbh.

Thinking men that cut their dicks off and wear wigs to look like women are mentally ill is considered legitimately insane to "normal, everyday" people nowadays - I wouldn't beat yourself up about it
That's a really good point tbh, thanks boyo :feelsokman:

I'm not a nig.

NPCs base their truth on their script and not on logic, so any logical thought or rational debate is 'extreme' 'insane' and 'deranged' to them because they have to protect their worldview by pretending you are 'mentally ill' since they cannot actually use logic or reason. In other words, NPCs are delusional and inherently wrong.
High-IQ reply :bigbrain:

And while I do agree, I also understand they do so out of safety and fear. If they felt safe, what kind of thoughts would go through a "healthy", NT person's mind?

:yes::yes::yes:

High iq take, mang

If they felt safe, what kind of thoughts would go through a "healthy", NT person's mind?
They would try to find what is everyone doing it thinking and copy paste it. Their definition of 'mental health' is imitating society. 'monkey see monkey do'.
If a normie was all alone then they would just be a 'retarded person' without the backing of society since they would have to bear full consequence of their actions instead of having society come to their rescue. They'd probably commit suicide.

Reasoning with normies is counter productive since the basis of their power is the ability to ignore reasoning.

It would be nice if something lot the xmen institute was possible - leave the normies to screw each other, then the autists have a helicopter fly to their houses to pick them up and bring them to the autistic safehouse. To be fair with the options available nowadays i think autists get into a lot of unnecessary tragedy by choosing to interact with society when they could choose not to, especially choosing to go to school with normies.

The problem with normies is that all of their retarded tactics such as copy pasting beliefs of society and gaslighting reasoning is that it is powerful and effective against autists. Having 10 retard NPCs surround you is a scary situation. The proper way to handle normie isn't by deciphering their logic but by preventing them from having those types of power over you in the first place.

Last edited:
They would try to find what is everyone doing it thinking and copy paste it. Their definition of 'mental health' is imitating society. 'monkey see monkey do'.
If a normie was all alone then they would just be a 'retarded person' without the backing of society since they would have to bear full consequence of their actions instead of having society come to their rescue. They'd probably commit suicide.

Reasoning with normies is counter productive since the basis of their power is the ability to ignore reasoning.

It would be nice if something lot the xmen institute was possible - leave the normies to screw each other, then the autists have a helicopter fly to their houses to pick them up and bring them to the autistic safehouse. To be fair with the options available nowadays i think autists get into a lot of unnecessary tragedy by choosing to interact with society when they could choose not to, especially choosing to go to school with normies.

The problem with normies is that all of their retarded tactics such as copy pasting beliefs of society and gaslighting reasoning is that it is powerful and effective against autists. Having 10 retard NPCs surround you is a scary situation. The proper way to handle normie isn't by deciphering their logic but by preventing them from having those types of power over you in the first place.
You're probably right.

We think similarly :feelshmm:

I also agree with not letting people have an edge over you. In a world full of morons you need to protect yourself over all.