Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity are autistic and mentally crippled foids any better than the average ones?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Has anyone here ever tried anything with these kind of women? I wouldn't be surprised if they're not only the same but sometimes even worse. Knowing that even blind foids judge our looks

Autism affects men only. Mentally crippled (as in actually retarded not attention whores) foids are sort of like children, with inability to comprehend the world around them. I've volunteered to help some. They're very nice and nonjudgmental but also really unattractive.

I've never seen a foid like that before.

No, AWALT is AWALT.

Autism is a death sentence to men, but foids it really doesn't change anything. If anything it likely makes them cute and quirky which of course only makes their SMV go up.

Autism affects men only. Mentally crippled (as in actually retarded not attention whores) foids are sort of like children, with inability to comprehend the world around them. I've volunteered to help some. They're very nice and nonjudgmental but also really unattractive.
do they treat you nice?i can't imagine anyone treating me nicely in real life

do they treat you nice?i can't imagine anyone treating me nicely in real life
usually when i volunteer and shit people usually treat me nice, whether its old people or tards or children. Its only normalfags who hate me.

Women should volunteer to sexually assist male autists, there would be a lot less suicide and mass shootings.

you cant try to ascend with a mentally disabled foid because as ugly men we are inherently untrustworthy in the eyes of normies because we are ugly. They would probably call the police on us for rape if we approached a disabled foid. AWALT so they cant be too different
Women should volunteer to sexually assist male autists, there would be a lot less suicide and mass shootings.

Women cannot be spergs because women cannot be introverts.

Yes mentally deranged and autistic foids are EVEN worse then normal ones, double the victimhood and oppression complex.

Maybe the nerdy STEM autists

The double X chromosome protects foids from being autistic. When there is defects of autism in one X chromosome, the other one acts as a
"backup" to nullify it. So for a foid to be autistic, she has to have autistic genes on both X chromosomes, which is rare. That's why there's so many more male spergs than female ones.

No I have many retarded ones in my family. Both of my sides (Egyptian and Saudi Arabian) have a lot of inbreeding that produced many retards. My retarded female cousins are just as hypergamous and entitled as intelligent foids. They think that they're entitled to the best genetics and to enjoy the cock carousel while pretending to be pious muslimas.

Mentally crippled (as in actually retarded not attention whores) foids are sort of like children, with inability to comprehend the world around them.

And that separates them from normal 'foids how?

No I have many retarded ones in my family. Both of my sides (Egyptian and Saudi Arabian) have a lot of inbreeding that produced many retards. My retarded female cousins are just as hypergamous and entitled as intelligent foids. They think that they're entitled to the best genetics and to enjoy the cock carousel while pretending to be pious muslimas.
I actually laughed reading your post ngl

brutal shit bro

The autist foids I know are just as bad tbh

you can't have the pie and eat it
No, AWALT is AWALT.

Autism is a death sentence to men, but foids it really doesn't change anything. If anything it likely makes them cute and quirky which of course only makes their SMV go up.
@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

i completely agree with radishman, autism gives foids a personality and is a plus

They're much worse. Non-NT foids are giga-whores.

you cant try to ascend with a mentally disabled foid because as ugly men we are inherently untrustworthy in the eyes of normies because we are ugly. They would probably call the police on us for rape if we approached a disabled foid. AWALT so they cant be too different
Can't even get with blind women without her social circle intervening.

I have an internet buddy who is a female hikikomori with schizotypal tendencies hitting the wall in her early 30's, and she receives welfare by mixing Adderall (ADHD prescription) with alcohol and pretending she has schizophrenia. Nevertheless, she's a pretty sharp and creative person.

So yeah, it's cool to have someone neurodivergent to speak with, I can just say whatever I want so does she.

Last edited:
Has anyone here ever tried anything with these kind of women? I wouldn't be surprised if they're not only the same but sometimes even worse. Knowing that even blind foids judge our looks
They are worse. I have talked to numerous mentally ill foids and they will treat you worse AND they have more orbiters

They are worse. I have talked to numerous mentally ill foids and they will treat you worse AND they have more orbiters

Make sure her attitude is enoughly detestable to everyone but you, and she's has an above average IQ to compensate.

Otherwise she will just get along with too many guys.

maybe. but as with everything in life, chad only

maybe. but as with everything in life, chad only

Not when they are hitting the wall, most women in their 30's become tired of vapid chads who just want to pump and dump them, the more neurodivergent they are the easier, make sure they have actually been already exposed to such experiences, the faster the better.

Women need to experience rejection, make sure chads reject them as much as possible, come and go, and play their disgusting pump and dump games.

"Why don't you go fuck some tinder boys?? And get your holes stretched out and abused? I can help too."

The problem are social media validator bots and real life orbiters.

Not when they are hitting the wall, most women in their 30's become tired of vapid chads who just want to pump and dump them, the more neurodivergent they are the easier, make sure they have actually been already exposed to such experiences, the faster the better.

Women need to experience rejection, make sure chads reject them as much as possible, come and go, and play their disgusting pump and dump games.

"Why don't you go fuck some tinder boys?? And get your holes stretched out and abused? I can help too."

The problem are social media validator bots and real life orbiters.
wife up a used roast theory?

"Women" (i.e. foids) shouldn't have the right to choose to volunteer in helping autists. They should be forced but (((world government))) is too cowardly to do anything about it

usually when i volunteer and shit people usually treat me nice, whether its old people or tards or children. Its only normalfags who hate me.

that’s why I can only respect old folks

no foid is good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back