Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious are asian women more racist than hitler ?

who is more racist , asian females or hitler ?

• Asian females

Votes: 52 91.2%
  • Hitler

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★★
As you all know , asian women are the most hypergamous females on this planet but thats not all, their preference and standards for white males are higher than that of hitlers , so now the question must be asked: are asian females more racist than hitler and the entire german nazi party ?

Towards their own counterparts? Yes.
Now gimme my waifu

Hitler wasn't that racist

As you all know , asian women are the most hypergamous females on this planet but thats not all, their preference and standards for white males are higher than that of hitlers , so now the question must be asked are asian females more racist than hitler and the entire german nazi party ?
A four-year commitment was required for the SS-VT and LSSAH. Recruits had to be between the ages of 17 and 23, at least 1.74 metres (5 ft 9 in) tall (1.78 metres (5 ft 10 in) for the LSSAH).
This should answer your question. Even the most elite special forces in the Third Reich had more lenient height requirements than (asian) foids :feelsclown:

This guy has never met an Asian person irl: ForwardsFromKlandma
here you go
This one, you moron
Gen Yoshiko Kawashima

never began for manlets in post defeated nazi germany world
>tfw you would be good enough to protect The Führer, but you're not good enough to get your dick wet without paying for it :feelsUgh:

Never began.

This should answer your question. Even the most elite special forces in the Third Reich had more lenient height requirements than (asian) foids :feelsclown:
back then 5'9 was like 6ft

I will never waste my aryan genes on some noodle

all foids are horny for white men over their own race, asian women just take it further than most

I think all this rice cry over their women fucking other men is overblown

most asians still will date and marry within their own race because dating another race is unthinkable and gross to then (just like you guys, male rices, who necessarily want an asian foid)

the only exception to this rule is white men, and thats because, guess what? They look good, better than you all. Just suck it up and get over it, that's what happens for ages when it comes to other races/ethnicities.

You guys are lucky some of then if not most still will never consider marrying a non-asian male, even if they would like to hookup with one at least once...

fuck I accidentally chose Hitler
I thot it said less racist
:feelshaha:
the only exception to this rule is white men, and thats because, guess what? They look good, better than you all. Just suck it up and get over it, that's what happens for ages when it comes to other races/ethnicities.

here you go
there's some truth to that

most immigrants try to assimilate to their new culture, asians don't. They rather seclude themselves in their own communities and never allow anyone in. Some don't even bother to learn the local language

exception to some high-tier asians prolly like japs or koreans, maybe asians who are more used to other cultures like filipinos. But the chinese, for instance, these people are terrible

Hitler was not all they talk about, noodle not ironically are more racist than he
here you go
What is the name of this artist?

You guys are lucky some of then if not most still will never consider marrying a non-asian male, even if they would like to hookup with one at least once...
Marriage:soy::soy::soy:

most asians still will date and marry within their own race because dating another race is unthinkable and gross to then (just like you guys, male rices, who necessarily want an asian foid)

while I would be with an asian female or w.e race. I would prefer my kids to be white 100%

Hitler wasn't even a racist.

Massive collosal ricecel cope. Taiwan, Singapore, and SK are all highly developed first world countries and all three have one thing in common: the lowest birth rates by far in all of humanity.

EVEN NOODLEWHORES in East Asia don't want us gook men. If they have the financial independence, a lot of them opt out of having ugly full blooded Asian children with ugly Asian men.

Now imagine if the females of those three countries that I just listed, actually had options to date or marry outside of their race (like the noodlewhores have in the West), the birth rate would go up and stabilize over time.

Last edited:
Massive collosal ricecel cope. Taiwan, Singapore, and SK are all highly developed first world countries and all three have one thing in common: the lowest birth rates by far in all of humanity.

EVEN NOODLEWHORES in East Asia don't want us gook men. If they have the financial independence, a lot of them opt out of having ugly full blooded Asian children with ugly Asian men.

Now imagine if the females of those three countries that I just listed, actually had options to date or marry outside of their race (like the noodlewhores have in the West), the birth rate would go up and stabilize over time.
nah bro you're getting it wrong, most women don't want ugly men, not exactly rice ones. Do you think if those places were full of changs there would be such a problem? (Actually yes imo because jews and feminism don't want people reproducing) Hell, I feel like most women don't even want men at all nowadays.

and don't belive much in these sensationalistic news about low birth rates in asia, it's not really that much different from the west, especially when you break down by regions, race and etc. I think the only one who's really low is SK afaik, but the ones like Japan is more or less the same as other developed nations in europe or north america.

2560px-Total_Fertility_Rate_Map_by_Country.svg.png

I bet you, if it wasn't for immigration most nations in the west would be as blue as the asian ones

I watched some videos on yt "what race are you attracted to", literally every Asian foid said whites are the most attractive and they're not attracted to Asians, not even one

I watched some videos on yt "what race are you attracted to", literally every Asian foid said whites are the most attractive and they're not attracted to Asians, not even one
:blackpill:

Massive collosal ricecel cope.
Seconding this. I have yet to meet this mythical Asian woman who wouldn't ever consider marrying a white man. The numbers don't lie: the rate of women intermarrying more than men of the same race is higher for Asian women than women of any other race.

Asian women are ugly like shit
Thy are short with flat tits and ass
Their faces look like monkeys
The more ugly you are, the more complex of inferiority you have, the more hypergamous you will be.

Even marrying an Asian woman will bring you a new ER

Latin and black women aren't all that hypergamous like Asian whores

nah bro you're getting it wrong, most women don't want ugly men, not exactly rice ones. Do you think if those places were full of changs there would be such a problem? (Actually yes imo because jews and feminism don't want people reproducing) Hell, I feel like most women don't even want men at all nowadays.

and don't belive much in these sensationalistic news about low birth rates in asia, it's not really that much different from the west, especially when you break down by regions, race and etc. I think the only one who's really low is SK afaik, but the ones like Japan is more or less the same as other developed nations in europe or north america.

2560px-Total_Fertility_Rate_Map_by_Country.svg.png

I bet you, if it wasn't for immigration most nations in the west would be as blue as the asian ones
Yea birth rates are low in white countries and there is immigration to offset some of that. But do you see white foids dating outside of their race enmasse?

Yea birth rates are low in white countries and there is immigration to offset some of that. But do you see white foids dating outside of their race enmasse?
nah not really imo, white foids still prefer white men. That's overblown stuff by stormcels

nah not really imo, white foids still prefer white men. That's overblown stuff by stormcels
true , stormcels always love playing the victims

Asian women are ugly like shit
Thy are short with flat tits and ass
Their faces look like monkeys
The more ugly you are, the more complex of inferiority you have, the more hypergamous you will be.

Even marrying an Asian woman will bring you a new ER

Latin and black women aren't all that hypergamous like Asian whores
Especially their eyes look absolutely soulless. This dark brown eye color :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

what are eye colour do you have?
Cant say that because ethnics would accuse me of being a gigamogger. Hint: it's not brown.

Brown eyes have different shades (like all eye colors) but asian foids have almost completely dark eyes, which makes them look soulless (doesn't apply to men tho because men have souls). The nigga in your Avi (Mel "Jews are responsible for all wars in human history" Gibson) made some interesting observations about the soullessness of women in his phone call with his ex wife. Check it out on YouTube

Cant say that because ethnics would accuse me of being a gigamogger. Hint: it's not brown.

Brown eyes have different shades (like all eye colors) but asian foids have almost completely dark eyes, which makes them look soulless (doesn't apply to men tho because men have souls). The nigga in your Avi (Mel "Jews are responsible for all wars in human history" Gibson) made some interesting observations about the soullessness of women in his phone call with his ex wife. Check it out on YouTube
tbh their eyes probably look more soulles because of their shapes

tbh their eyes probably look more soulles because of their shapes
No. It's really creepy if you can't see the difference between the pupil and the iris. Like some fucking creepy doll with button eyes in a fucking horror movie.
Y0n9am52

Blackeyes1
Black widow 3

Spot the difference, pro tip you can't

Women of all races are the most racist

Especially their eyes look absolutely soulless. This dark brown eye color :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Their Mongolian eyebrows make them look like monkeys
They are so far of Africa but they resemble monkeys more than negros haha

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back