Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Asian Massage Parlors With Happy Endings Even Real?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Okay, obviously I know they exist!

But where do you even find one? And if you do find a massage parlor that has a bunch of Asian women working there, what if it's just a regular massage place with no happy endings? I guess you'd have to ask the girl giving you a massage if they do that but she'll probably get offended and kick you out or call the cops because you're ugly.

Also, there was apparently a massage parlor by my house that got shut down by the police because one of the officers found out they were giving happy endings. And I thought to myself "Shit! All this time there was one by my house and I didn't even know it! Just my luck!!! :feelsree:"

Have any of you tried going to one of those places? I feel like it'd be a good backup if you can't find a prostitute.

Just go to a regular place and ask. Ive got many happy endings.

Someone my friend knows got a handjob from one apparently but idk the specifics of it

Someone my friend knows got a handjob from one apparently but idk the specifics of it

There arent specifics lol. You just go in there and ask for it.

Just go to a regular place and ask. Ive got many happy endings.
Lucky! I'd be satisfied with only a handjob. I've never came from a woman. I've only been jerking my shmeat my whole life. I just want to feel what it's like to have someone else do the work.

here in Italy, if it's chinese, they don't really massage but jack you off

Lucky! I'd be satisfied with only a handjob. I've never came from a woman. I've only been jerking my shmeat my whole life. I just want to feel what it's like to have someone else do the work.

It feels good tbh if the foid is attractive. I usually make the foids line up and pick the most attractive one.

It feels good tbh if the foid is attractive. I usually make the foids line up and pick the most attractive one.
Wait, you line them up? Are there multiple women in the room with you massaging you or just one? Are you like "BRING OUT YOUR FINEST WHORES, PLEASE!" :lul:

Wait, you line them up? Are there multiple women in the room with you massaging you or just one? Are you like "BRING OUT YOUR FINEST WHORES, PLEASE!" :lul:

I ask them to show me the stocks. Iam not going to let some old whore massage me.

I ask them to show me the stocks. Iam not going to let some old whore massage me.
LOL! Nice.

I should find one.

Isn't there a website that shows you where happy ending places are?

Which country are you in?

Curryland and iam curry.
There are massage parlours in curryland wtf? I been there for work a couple of times and no one took me.
Curries are pretty based though, they didn't know I was curry and were talking about me in curry language not knowing I understood kek

There are massage parlours in curryland wtf? I been there for work a couple of times and no one took me.
Curries are pretty based though, they didn't know I was curry and were talking about me in curry language not knowing I understood kek

There are lots of places. Usually have SEA foids in them.

I've been to quite a few. Go to Rubmaps website (rubmaps.ch) and search your area. Without a paid membership, you can't see the reviews, but if you make an account, it will show you which are non-erotic and which are legit. It will also show you type (Chinese, Korean, or Thai), but most are Chinese. Watch out for Thai parlors because sometimes they specialize in ladyboys. Check the parlor's site to be sure.
The more reviews, the better for a particular parlor.
There are massage places in almost every strip mall; over 75% offer happy ending, so even going blind has a good shot at success.
Avoid places without darkened windows.

Last edited:
I am thinking about paying a massagist/hooker milf, the good thing is that you don't even have to to anything, I will not pay the whole package lmao just watch her touching me and masturbating me, that shit would be hot, but I often pussy out

I am thinking about paying a massagist/hooker milf, the good thing is that you don't even have to to anything, I will not pay the whole package lmao just watch her touching me and masturbating me, that shit would be hot, but I often pussy out
There's no reason to be afraid. Some of the men who frequent those parlors are true, trucels, old (like senior citizen), bald, and fat. They try to hide the customers from seeing each other, but on occasion I saw a few customers. They were pretty ugly.
I was nervous the first few times, but then I took phenibut before going and wasn't nervous anymore. Eventually, I came to enjoy the ritual. It feels like a Satanic ritual almost -- the quiet greeting at the door, the hushed way you are ushered into the room, the artificial candlelight in the darkness, and the quiet music. It's really fun and sometimes you get a very good experience, although sometimes it's bad and burns a hole in your pocket quickly if you do it too much.

There's no reason to be afraid. Some of the men who frequent those parlors are true, trucels, old (like senior citizen), bald, and fat. They try to hide the customers from seeing each other, but on occasion I saw a few customers. They were pretty ugly.
I was nervous the first few times, but then I took phenibut before going and wasn't nervous anymore. Eventually, I came to enjoy the ritual. It feels like a Satanic ritual almost -- the quiet greeting at the door, the hushed way you are ushered into the room, the artificial candlelight in the darkness, and the quiet music. It's really fun and sometimes you get a very good experience, although sometimes it's bad and burns a hole in your pocket quickly if you do it too much.

There is nothing wrong with doing it, sure. I know my fear is entirely irrational, I think I care way too much about what other people think (maybe a little narcy)

Worst they could do is say no teehee! :soy:

Okay, obviously I know they exist!

But where do you even find one? And if you do find a massage parlor that has a bunch of Asian women working there, what if it's just a regular massage place with no happy endings? I guess you'd have to ask the girl giving you a massage if they do that but she'll probably get offended and kick you out or call the cops because you're ugly.

Also, there was apparently a massage parlor by my house that got shut down by the police because one of the officers found out they were giving happy endings. And I thought to myself "Shit! All this time there was one by my house and I didn't even know it! Just my luck!!! :feelsree:"

Have any of you tried going to one of those places? I feel like it'd be a good backup if you can't find a prostitute.

Yes.

Coworker signed up for this and it's legit.

They are very real, and if you are incel I would say they are necessary for mental health. If you look at my post history, you will see that I stopped posting here a while back. The reason is because I have been going to Asian massage parlors, which take my mind off inceldom.

They say "Inceldom is not about sex it is about loneliness". This is true, but sexual interaction can make you feel less lonely even if it is paid for. Nothing made me feel like utter garbage more than being in the latter half of my 20s and never having touched a woman before.

But where do you even find one?

Like others have said, rubmaps. Also look for forums about asian massage parlors specific to your area.

And if you do find a massage parlor that has a bunch of Asian women working there, what if it's just a regular massage place with no happy endings?

It's easy to tell. Most of the "happy ending" massage parlors look like places that only a man would feel safe walking into. If it's a run-down hole in the wall with no windows, it's probably a happy ending place. If it's a standalone luxurious building, then probably not.

I guess you'd have to ask the girl giving you a massage if they do that but she'll probably get offended and kick you out or call the cops because you're ugly.

You should never have to ask. They will ask you. And even before then you will know because of how they grab you during the massage.

Last edited:
A handjob from an unskilled foid is worse than you doing it yourself so I wouldn't waste my money on it.

But a blowjob tho is a much more legit experience.