Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are asian girls really that ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It feels like a /pol/ meme to get white guys to crawl back to "muh aryan whores- I mean muh aryan waifus" or a cherry pick by self hating ethnics who worship white women.

Honestly yes, the average Asian girl doesn't look like those kawaii pictures that yellow fever guys post.
Just look at those pics of Asian schoolgirls and they all have big foreheads, massive facial bloat, bad mouth areas, and no cute features
WpQQ6rf6BEETxOZLz37ddc05MbOgZ23U5WqMoDr9iEAiikUIfI3c89-X1Ha-5FjbFivybnJGa_Qco9dYTgywvnY4jBgSsFsBxWRzWVdlFNWrSY36vh2780M7JkM

generally speaking, many of them are yeah

Honestly yes, the average Asian girl doesn't look like those kawaii pictures that yellow fever guys post.
Just look at those pics of Asian schoolgirls and they all have big foreheads, massive facial bloat, bad mouth areas, and no cute features
WpQQ6rf6BEETxOZLz37ddc05MbOgZ23U5WqMoDr9iEAiikUIfI3c89-X1Ha-5FjbFivybnJGa_Qco9dYTgywvnY4jBgSsFsBxWRzWVdlFNWrSY36vh2780M7JkM
Some of those girls look ok.

Yes a lot of them are ugly as hell, I don’t know how common makeup is with them but I’m sure it account for many decent looking ones

80% of foids are below average, just like how 80% of men are under average. For every qt asian girl or white bitch there's about four or five landwhales or misshapen face foids. The only difference is that all but the bottom 1% or so foids can get laid incredibly easily compared to men.

We just spoke about this @JohnWickCel

I think the ugliest foids are actually the German ones. Trust me I'm in western Germany and I have NEVER seen a German foid IRL who I'd rank higher than 7/10. The best looking white females are Russian/Slavic or Eastern European (Turkish, Albanian).

Yes but compare them to a pic of highschool white girls and the Asian girls get gigamogged
Most of the white girl teens I see are either fat or dress like hookers.

Yes but compare them to a pic of highschool white girls and the Asian girls get gigamogged
ehh I wouldn't say white Beckies look that much better. they're better looking but not by a huge amount
Ald

I think the ugliest foids are actually the German ones. Trust me I'm in western Germany and I have NEVER seen a German foid IRL who I'd rank higher than 7/10. The best looking white females are Russian/Slavic or Eastern European (Turkish, Albanian).
I know but I wanted to see what others on here think. Whites girls probably could be the best looking, they're just so fat and trashy. And yeah Russian girls seem to always look good.

Big eyed ones yes, or if they are wearing those contact lenses.

I know but I wanted to see what others on here think. Whites girls probably could be the best looking, they're just so fat and trashy. And yeah Russian girls seem to always look good.
For some odd reason even polish females mog the shit out of the german ones and they literally live in the country right next to us... I've had this one white foid in class back in high school, I'd rank her 7/10 but then over the time span of two years she became kinda fat and she went from 7/10 to 5,5/10

female thai vollybal? team

chinese female volleyball team

Please don't get fooled by either cheerleader effect or by racist prejudice

Last edited:
Noodlewhores are ugly ass fuck and even they know it! Thats why they hate themselves so much and express it often by projecting their negativity onto others especially Asian men. Thats why they wear heavy dark makeup around the eye area. To make their flat faces look like it has depth.

Faces are bloated and fat. Disproportionate jacked up facial features. Big ugly lips, wide noses. Short faces/skulls. Tiny slit eyes. Flat chested and with the classic pancake asses. Shitty yellow/tan skin. Short stubby legs. Stocky build.

The only reason why they are sought after by sub8 men is because they are easy due to them having extremely low self esteem.

No sane man in the west would choose a noodlewhore over a white foid if he had the choice. Only low to mid tier white males are seen with noodles. I think after all of these years I have only seen 2 chads with noodlewhores and I have probably seen a couple thousand of WMAF. Whereas when I DO happen to see an AMWF the Asian dude is usually high tier in terms of looks as well as the white foid.

Last edited:
Yes. They can’t even see w/ eyes like that lmao ><
O

yea its mostly true, the only gl noodles are ”pure” east asians which are rare

kinda ugly I would say. i mean average white girl mogs, but most asian chicks are tolerable I'd say

Most are ugly and any sons you have will be incels.

Untitled 1

Damn, I like that becky. Such an attractive mix of comely and homely.

She wouldnt like me tho. :feelskek:

blonde blue eyed women mog all others not even close.

Without makeup they are pretty ugly

All the cucks defending white women in the comments JFL.

This is why they have the egos they do you retards.

Human men are a joke

Last edited:

I though the germans looked pretty decent tbf. However I'm in the uk. An I think we have the fattest foids after the US. It's not hard for everything else to look good when you're near the bottom.

What is it about alt-right nutjobs who, even though they never stop railing against miscegenation, have this obsessive fetish with Asian foids?

I praise the white man

What is it about alt-right nutjobs who, even though they never stop railing against miscegenation, have this obsessive fetish with Asian foids?
Because a lot have given up on white women even though they want one and ethnic women just treat white guys better in relationships.

Last edited:
They are ugly on the inside and outside. They apply cosmetics and do surgery to hide their outer ugliness, but their inner ugliness is plain to see.

Because a lot of given up on white women even though they want one and ethnic women just treat white guys better in relationships.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's pathetic for them to bitch about Tyrone "stealing all the blondes" and then contemplate ascending with a noodlewhore. A bunch of morally inconsistent fuckwits is what they are.

They SMVmog the whole forum to oblivion.

Some are, some aren't.

i think the average asian adult female is a lot better looking than their white counterparts
but white lolis are a pure perfection that any man would fight for. their asian loli counterparts just aren't as perfect by comparison

plus there is a certain heavenly characteristic about blonde hair that asian girls don't have. only white girls.

90% of Chinese foids are dominant pituitary or have strong 2nd pituitary glandular type. This body type for both male and female result in cerebral dominated and physically underdeveloped .

it's the only thing they can fuck kek

Still better looking then white goods less whales

jbw, they always talk about aisan foids cos they need to cope without there white looksmatch jfl

By the way, people usually say that above low tier normies do not relocate to SEA and that's basically correct, but they are still some exceptions:

Chad[lite?] in PH:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBlBIhyPGpQ

incel lite(or normie?) from Austria dated down(?) to Indonesia noodle:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXMynbIE6xw

I'am checking this stuff trying to figure out the best SEA country for incel(me). Probably PH first, Indonesia second, but Indonesia foids seem to be even more tolerant towards ugly white males looks(my current feeling). For volcels Thailand is probably the best.

Last edited:
Lots of them look like men ngl

God I wish I could live in Indonesia. It's a Islamic paradise, or at least as close to one as possible outside of SA

Well.. the country seems to be even more dirty than PH(apart from some islands). Its still tolerable for living if staying mostly in hotels surrounded with well-groomed hectares(basically enclaves). But those 5 star hotels cost 2..3k/month by themselves..

I've never really found them very attractive tbh.

It feels like a /pol/ meme to get white guys to crawl back to "muh aryan whores- I mean muh aryan waifus"
or a cherry pick by self hating ethnics who worship white women.

It's a combination of factors. Some is white women wanting less competition, sure. Others are indeed hapa males who don't want more hapas produced, they hate their white dads for impregnating their asian moms.

I think it's also about racial purity guys. Like even though I want to fuck asian girls I might pretend to think they're disgusting so that more white people will remain in world.

Or: maybe I want all asian girls to self so I have a JBW monopoly by tricking white guys into avoiding them

For the most part, yes.

Bloated faces but twig bodies about as flat as a board.
Fucked teeth and narrow palates.
ZERO forward growth, flat monkey maxillas, their underdeveloped skulls are literally MEANT to be subhuman.
Ridiculously low E, they're basically ricecels with longer hair as @epillepsy said :lul:.

Gookwhores are the lowest value genetic trash and should only be bred by their own race. Look at ER ffs.
There's a reason why they will go for the first white cuckold that shows them attention.
generally speaking, many of them are yeah
Yes a lot of them are ugly as hell
They look like ricecels who grow their hair out.

Yes. Retards just fall for the irl waifu meme.