Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are are you a late or early bloomer?

Are you a late or early bloomer?

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I was a early bloomer, I was already taller than my father by the time I was 13, was 5’4 by 14, very good height for that age considering my curry midget genes, then completely stopped growing by 15 when I was 5’5. Even midget curries I remember from my freshman year are being now already taller than me by a couple inches. :feelsrope: @Transcended Trucel

I've never bloomed :fuk:

I also stopped growing around 14

I am a doomer not a bloomer :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

A bit late I didn’t start really growing until I was 15

I'm 19 and I think if I get on hgh or mk 667 I might still grow. according to height calculator I am supposed to be 196 cm tall (6ft5)

I was a early bloomer, I was already taller than my father by the time I was 13, was 5’4 by 14, very good height for that age considering my curry midget genes, then completely stopped growing by 15 when I was 5’5. Even midget curries I remember from my freshman year are being now already taller than me by a couple inches. :feelsrope: @Transcended Trucel
I'm the same way. I started puberty when I was 9.

Early bloomer; I was 5'2 in 2013.

I was 6’5 now I’m6’0

kind of question is this end yourself

Very late, couldn't cum until I was 14-15 and still had growth spurts into my 20's.

early bloomer, my height capped out at like 15

Early bloomer but I didn't bloom very much. I started puberty at 10 and was like 5' and stopped growing at about 14-15 at 5'4.5" Actually the tallest out of the men on my mom's side. I took after them. Shitty genes man

Late bloomer being fakecel sounds too extreme; one could live on hard mode first before you get near average later, getting a glimpse of normies+' and women's life through the halo effect. There can be bad hard modes like being bullied, disrespected, or insulted.
I guess I could qualify for late bloomer given I saw myself growing in 18+ like some in my family did; honestly, if I don't reach a respectable height that is considered tall, I aim to moneymax for LL surgery.

Last edited:
what is this cucked post, i'm a trucel :lasereyes: