Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are any of you guys into the occult? Do you consider it a cope, or a tool?

Chaoscel

Chaoscel

Greycel
I've seen a few posts on here about meme magic and Tulpas from my lurking days, but is there an incel occultist presence on here? What do you think about the paranormal and various supernatural phenomena such as rituals, spirits, and hexes?

Does Magic the Gathering count? Because sometimes i watch streams of that.

Yeah, I'm a sorcerer, I can shoot flames out of my hands and lightning from my cock. Also I have been known to change the colour of the moon.

I've dabbled a bit in Thelema a few years ago, and I've read my fair share of hermeticism/alchemy/magic, but mostly for artistic purposes

I wouldn't fuck around with it.

Honestly, if magic were real I'd practice it everyday.

No because nobody becomes chad through the occult so why would i care.

During my studies I had the opportunity to take a brief look into the Necronomicon. Probably one of the reason, why I am a mentalcel. The antiquarian and good friend died shortly afterwards though in a mysterious "accident" according to the authorities. The book vanished without trace.

There's a haunted road near where I live. I like to go there sometimes in the middle of the night for fun. Also I use to live in a 100 year old house that was haunted.

If any of it was real I'd do it for sure, I'm not a superstitious person at all unfortunately but if it was about 2005~ I'd go for a girl who could cast spells on people.

I like paranormal stuff (like ghosts/spirits and cryptids) but I don't actually believe it. It's more entertainment than an actual belief. That being said I don't wish it was real tbh cryptids would suck irl. Bigfoot wouldn't be that bad though, nor would yetis/Sasquatches in general. Occult stuff seems cool as well and I used to be into it but recently its not as interesting to me as it was before.

I've been into it for close to 20 years now. Your question seems a little random to me.

What I will say is that there are a lot of dangerous people involved in it and they like to prey on those seeking it out. There are also plenty of dangerous people who don't have ill intent, but will attempt to mislead you out of their own ignorance in one form or another.

Was into occult/fringe stuff for a while.
Major cope, don't waste your time.

I've seen a few posts on here about meme magic and Tulpas from my lurking days, but is there an incel occultist presence on here? What do you think about the paranormal and various supernatural phenomena such as rituals, spirits, and hexes?
Honestly, if magic were real I'd practice it everyday.
During my studies I had the opportunity to take a brief look into the Necronomicon. Probably one of the reason, why I am a mentalcel. The antiquarian and good friend died shortly afterwards though in a mysterious "accident" according to the authorities. The book vanished without trace.

I've been into it for close to 20 years now. Your question seems a little random to me.

What I will say is that there are a lot of dangerous people involved in it and they like to prey on those seeking it out. There are also plenty of dangerous people who don't have ill intent, but will attempt to mislead you out of their own ignorance in one form or another.
magick is real and you can use it to get pussy

Know a lot about it, but not into any of it. It's a tool, but only for those who are into the most extreme and evil parts of it. For everybody else, it's a cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back