Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are any of you guys in management or position where you hire employees?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Me and my Mom have been sort of going back and forth on stuff. I've lost the will to work at my current place yet have no experience or skills to do anything else. I've been fucking up a lot lately and have decided to keep fucking up and just keep going until I get fired. I know I'm going to get fired next year but just don't know when. My Mom thinks I should quit and look for employment somewhere else since it looks bad to get fired. I'm kind of in the mindset of milking this thing out until I get fired and keep collecting checks. I've been working there for 10+ years but still only make a bit above minimum wage since I barely finished high school.

When you hire new employees how bad does it look to see a person got fired from their last job?
I'm of the mindset that everybody gets fired sometimes so it shouldn't be 'that' big of a deal considering i would only be applying for shit jobs like Wal-Mart and such. I don't see why they would expect their new hires to be some fucking amazing employee and shit.

ur expected to be the perfect worker bee or you're basically treated like a felon

Ik someone on here who is but can't remember who