Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are any incels kindmaxxing? (General quality of life, not ascension obv)

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
So I was reading the latest issue of a scientific dissemination magazine and it talked about how being kind improves your health and shit. It's called helper's high in English.
Personally I'm too fucked over by society and I don't give a damn about it to be kind. But I want to hear the rationale of incels indulging in this cuckoldry.

Doesn't work, trust me I tried for 19 years

The reason why being kind is supposed to make you feel better is that you get validation, but when you're ugly people just take your kindness for granted

Just treat your bullies with kindness to improve your health theory.

Just treat your bullies with kindness to improve your health theory.
Reminder to compliment your prison guards (foids) every day to improve your health bro!

Kindness never helps in this brutally competitive world.

I sometimes get urges to be kind then I realize nobody has ever been kind to me.

No I'm not cuckmaxxing

You just get walked all over

The reason why being kind is supposed to make you feel better is that you get validation, but when you're ugly people just take your kindness for granted

This, and I was never getting any validation back from my friends apart for a few edge cases while "praising" them here and there for basically every small achievement they make like a total dolt. The funniest thing is that they mog me very slighly like 1 point at most and that is enough for them to take validation from me for granted while giving nothing in return.

Not going to feel better if everyone takes advantage of you/doesn't even say thank you bc of your face. It only works if you're part of a community.

It can make you and those around you feel happier, so why wouldn't you? Because you're too cool?

I enjoy making other people fuck up

I tried for more than 2 decades, I was a kind person, I was bluepilled af
not anymore

Nah, this shit isn't for me, tbh. Although i try to treat everyone with respect, unless they prove to me, that they're huge dicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back