Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are AlphaDestiny's haters just big copers?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They like to feel better about themselves by picking on someone they deem inferior. And we all know that @Popbob is actually jealous of AlphaDestiny because he wishes he had his massive glutes.
OyRlwE.gif

Last edited:
anyone who defends betadestiny is either a betadestiniy alt or a gay

Most people, manlet or not, won't put in the effort AD has done. His eceleb fame has gone to his head, who knows if it gets him laid, hotter women would be chasing zyzz types and not AD though, but I'm sure his channel is enough to at least get him fat chicks now.

Last edited:
hes alright but i like feeling superior to him

his training methods are rather retarded

he is a manlet on steroids

and is fucking annoying

It's very possible he's supplementing.

he is/was way too big to be natural

he was 185lbs at 5''5 with abs

fuck lol if you think doing some 1 inch rack pulls is the key

he is/was way too big to be natural

he was 185lbs at 5''5 with abs

fuck lol if you think doing some 1 inch rack pulls is the key
He looks to be bordering on the edge of nattyness. He could be taking relatively low doses of steroids.

They are just gay for him

He looks to be bordering on the edge of nattyness. He could be taking relatively low doses of steroids.

200mg of test would be a low dose but it is like 6-7 times the natural amount

this fag is rather weak for his height and weight

he relies on some odd lifts to boost his stats

the way he trains will lead to hip replacement

LOL

But there are better people to obsess over than him

Yes, doesn't mean they aren't right about him, though.

JFL at him being 5'5. You can't really tell from videos, I assumed he was average height.

Pretty silly to put Alpha in your name when you are that short. The whole concept of a social "Alpha" largely comes from Brave New World, where Alphas are a leader cast of humans genetically engineered to be TALL.

this guy fucking mogs me and it pisses me off when people make fun of him since i get amogged by him absolute ragefuel.

Popbob is a closet homo.

"Out Alpha is about transforming you into an alpha male. It focus on three key aspects -strength and conditioning/fitness, success habits, and seduction."
:lul::lul:

i just think it's funny to shit on him a bit, i doubt he would care much about a forum of virgins making fun of him

We don't hate or envy that guy. We honestly respect his extreme dedication into his cope. If he was not coping he would go sui long time ago. We just like to get entertained at his stupidity, that's all.

Btw, as a side note, morondestiny's alex is the real plane fapping curry.
Proof:
kBQad9l.jpg