Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are all women normies/NPCs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Are all women normies/bots? It really seems that way. If possible, i’d love a potential gf to not be a normie in fact.

But NO woman wants a non-normie man. If you aren’t neurotypical as a woman in wont effect your dating prospects nearly as much as it does for me.

Maybe it’s because more women are more good looking than men and get more praise so they get more positive reinforcement. Therefore women are MUCH more likely to be outgoing NT normies. Especially considering men tend to have either extremely low or high iq while women for the most part are average/medocre iq. This may also contribute to women being normies more than men.

Last edited:
the types of foids that go for non normie males are usually shit tier
however I would consider pretty much all modern western females to be shit tier

eurasiantiger's dad was a racist extremist non normie with insane views and married a shitty gook

foids are more hive mind and just copy other foids when it comes to dating.

aka only interest in neurotypical normie men

Every female, (especially cumskin women) are NPC's

nt does not equal npc greycel. also all women are dumb as shit, not 'mediocre' iq jfl. and yes they are npcs

It is the basic human tendency to go with the crowd. Vaccinations, for eg.

Expecting the de facto fragile gender not to be an NPC is like wishing it doesn't snow in the arctic circle.

Women follow the herd

Even alternative foids are just normies larping as gamers, goths or otakus. Because thanks to the internet and social media they can get money from simps because they like this type of foids very much kek.

Yes, next question. :feelsjuice:

Not all of them. My mom and sister aren’t

I haven't seen any proving to be otherwise. Those that do not follow the average mainstream pollitically correct garbage just do it for virtue signaling and clout, and of course it's not genuine and just a copy pasta of someone's else opinions.

we all are robots made of masses of flesh and chemical processes

we all are robots made of masses of flesh and chemical processes
No, we're so much more, but that is how the political status quo sees us as which is the enemy.

Even alternative foids are just normies larping as gamers, goths or otakus. Because thanks to the internet and social media they can get money from simps because they like this type of foids very much kek.

No, we're so much more, but that is how the political status quo sees us as which is the enemy.

I don't think it's a depreciating way to see our species, and my experiences coincide thus my conclusion that's a realistic point of view. however do they see us this way or trick the masses into degrading subconsciously their inner true value/potential through subtly portraying us this way?

Most women are normies, even if autistic.

Are all women normies/bots? It really seems that way. If possible, i’d love a potential gf to not be a normie in fact.

But NO woman wants a non-normie man. If you aren’t neurotypical as a woman in wont effect your dating prospects nearly as much as it does for me.

Maybe it’s because more women are more good looking than men and get more praise so they get more positive reinforcement. Therefore women are MUCH more likely to be outgoing NT normies. Especially considering men tend to have either extremely low or high iq while women for the most part are average/medocre iq. This may also contribute to women being normies more than men.
I fucking hate nt faggots

Yes, I want to have girlfriend that's different from the crowd and is interested in the things that I like, but those girls are so rare or most of the time they're larping. I also realized that if you don't have normie interests or act normie, then women won't be attracted to you.

I don't think it's a depreciating way to see our species, and my experiences coincide thus my conclusion that's a realistic point of view. however do they see us this way or trick the masses into degrading subconsciously their inner true value/potential through subtly portraying us this way?
When you have slaves and outcasts in your society the easiest way to take care of or get rid of them is to dehumanize, ignore, and make a mockery of them. They'll either work themselves to death trying to crawl out of poverty, commit suicide, or eat, smoke, and drink themselves to death.:feelsjuice: They view this as the more humane route versus outright killing them execution style on the spot which ought to tell you everything you need to know what their conception of morality or ethics really is about. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Every person who has no inner monologue is a NPC.

Herd mentality is the most characteristic trait of the female in nature. The Antigone archetype needs to be killed, as it was created by men to subjugate the consciousness of other men.

Every foid is an NPC normie without exception, their personality is plain and boring, their centre of interest are the same predictable crap, they act robotic with herd like mentality, their emotions are shallow, and share the same preferences when it comes to every choice possible.

Basically they aren't worth understanding or being cared about.