Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are all somalicels fakecels? (Somalis GTFIH)

menace

menace

Greycel
I’m starting to believe all Somalicels are volcels myself included. All you have to do is islammaxx and moneymaxx and you will get a virgin wife guaranteed. It’s easier said than done though. As a somali we have no chance with western women unless we’re chad level, and even then you would be on the same level as a Normie tier white guy. Lots of somali women are available as well because the bar is set so low for us.

then go and get it if it's so easy

I’m starting to believe all Somalicels are volcels myself included. All you have to do is islammaxx and moneymaxx and you will get a virgin wife guaranteed. It’s easier said than done though. As a somali we have no chance with western women unless we’re chad level, and even then you would be on the same level as a Normie tier white guy. Lots of somali women are available as well because the bar is set so low for us.
U Somalis are low Iq n1ggers , go back to your shithole country :feelsokman:

Pay no attention to made in heavens alt account he lives in Canada and wants refugees out of Turkey when he's turkroach father left shitty turkey from greener pastures lol

You could say this for most ethniccels

The port calling the kettle black
His real name is made in heaven, he hates the fact that turkey is a secular country which most people hate islam and worship ataturk for ridding Islamic culture he thinks he's white but wouldn't dare say it in Europe out of fear of mockery and scorn lol

His real name is made in heaven, he hates the fact that turkey is a secular country which most people hate islam and worship ataturk for ridding Islamic culture he thinks he's white but wouldn't dare say it in Europe out of fear of mockery and scorn lol
Coping n!gger

U Somalis are low Iq n1ggers , go back to your shithole country :feelsokman:

he thinks he’s white?:feelsseriously::feelsseriously: You hate to see it. Average Turkish nationalist.

If every somalian could monemaxx they would be the richest country in the world. And i doubt it would work for incels or that is so easy.

The only coping nigger here is you. You’re not white and never will be. Leave Canada and go back to your “shithole country”.
Yes, "Canada" is a third world shithole. Come to the U.S.A. instead.

I've seen average-looking Somali men with White toilets, at least in the rural Netherlands, but they mostly keep to themselves. Only a handful ever integrate and I rarely even see Somali's with other Hamites (Black Caucasians, like Ethiopians, Eritreans, Etc.) Let alone with other toilets like Egyptians or Syrians.

If every somalian could monemaxx they would be the richest country in the world. And i doubt it would work for incels or that is so easy.

Ironically they're one of the poorest, yet everyone tries warlordmaxxing and piratemaxxing.

Ironically they're one of the poorest, yet everyone tries warlordmaxxing and piratemaxxing.
Pirate maxxing is based fuck global-homo sea trade. Global-homo be decimating the fish population in any sea they go to.

Somali are definitely not vocels.

Lile were not Indian or Asian levels of suicide fuel. Due to not being midgets, But when it comes to dating its chad or rot for the avarage Somali.

Could you get it up with Somali foids though?

Somalis have godawful subhuman bone structure, they're one notch above abbos.