Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are 6/10 girls harder to get than 5/10 (looksmatch wise)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
10% Looks brag
Vocel here, as a 6/10 I definelly feel like the gap for females between 5 to 6 is way higher than 4 to 5, it's like these bitches think if maybe they try hard enough, freaking giga chad will commit to a relationship with them because they are kind of cute and "interesting", average females on the other hand know they are average and as a result are more grounded to really, 4/10 are really insecure and cringe but his looksmatch can easily compensate with status or whatever but on the other hand slighly above average looking females are fucking INSANE!, you have to out class her in the looks department otherwise it's over :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I don't know, but there is this:

wtf is this shit lmfao
Holy shit, I glossed over that part until you pointed it out. :feelswhat: No wonder he keeps posting about self-improvement.

If you would reject a 1/10 landwhale single mom 40+ year old female you can't complain either
i wouldnt reject them
and yes i would still be able to complain about above average men hanging out on incel forums

i wouldnt reject them
and yes i would still be able to complain about above average men hanging out on incel forums
above average face with below average height is worthless to females

1.69 cm (living in colombia) before doing spinal decompresion/maximizing posture
youre in the 40th percentile of height and the 70th percentile of looks, literally just download badoo

goddamned fakecels everywhere. OUT

5’7 in Colombia isn’t even bad
It is if your looksmatch happen to be 6/10, my zoomer competition is in the 1.75-1.80 range

>muh lower your standards

So you want the situation to improve for all of us or to make it worse? I honestly just don't find average females attractive, every prostitute is in the 4-5/10 range I am sick of them, why would I bother to be with a girl that could be prostitute? nah fuck that shit

literally just download badoo
No one uses that shit in this country, maybe giga chads will get pussy over there but not me

what has happened to this forum
FatLink's leadership has produced an unrelenting bevy of fakecels and genuine retardation that is unmatched in this history of incels.is

Just date a 1/10 congolombian goblina bro.
Just Pablomaxx bro

life must be sweet whilst being a 6

if i was a 6 maybe i could have married my oneitis...

life must be sweet whilst being a 6
Not gonna lie, it's way better than the life of truecels, mainly because we get enough motivation to looksmax/study/cope with healty stuffs like music/painting without constantly wanting to go ER, I have some sub 5 non NT friends,and life is really harsh for them that's why I promised from the bottom of my soul to never touch anything below my looksmatch, it's unfair for me to do that and every male should be shamed for it :feelsUgh:

Not gonna lie, it's way better than the life of truecels, mainly because we get enough motivation to looksmax/study/cope with healty stuffs like music/painting without constantly wanting to go ER, I have some sub 5 non NT friends,and life is really harsh for them that's why I promised from the bottom of my soul to never touch anything below my looksmatch, it's unfair for me to do that and every male should be shamed for it :feelsUgh:
going below your looksmatch is a sin most of the time(you are robbing someone of what they logically deserve), so i respect you for that. i just wish i could at least speak to my oneitis. we are looksmatched and would have married in a heartbeat 200 years ago,but now?man it's brutal.

we are looksmatched and would have married in a heartbeat 200 years ago,but now?man it's brutal.
Thanksfully aging is reversable in 2022 if you are not that old and know how to do your research, don't give up, geomax, study everything related to anti-aging and surgerymaxx if you have, don't give up on life yet

(or moneymaxx and get what you deserve in a hardcore islamic state) :dab:

I think you’re correct, the difference in standards for a 5/10 foid and 6/10 foid seems to be a huge gap. Once the foid feels she is above average, she almost will never settle for anything less than chad-lite bare minimum.

Leave this forum you fakecel.
I can't get my looksmatch, my right given by god, would you fuck a down syndrome 40 year old landwhale 0/10? if not, then you are also a "fakecel"

oh my god go to looksmax then you fucking loser

If you would reject a 1/10 landwhale single mom 40+ year old female you can't complain either
then you would be a standardcel and most 2/10 roasties are just standard cells who constantly reject guys who are 6/10 because they are "not my type"

going below your looksmatch is a sin most of the time(you are robbing someone of what they logically deserve), so i respect you for that. i just wish i could at least speak to my oneitis. we are looksmatched and would have married in a heartbeat 200 years ago,but now?man it's brutal.
Is a woman going above or below her looksmatch a sin? How exactly do you measure looksmatch? This isn't a quantitative thing, it's subjective.

How does someone 'logically deserve' someone? Isn't this just a form of entitlement? What if someone is hardworking. Why are you so shallow and want to pair everyone up based on just looks?

Also, where in the bible does it reference something such as 'looksmatch'? @Vitarius

I can't get my looksmatch, my right given by god, would you fuck a down syndrome 40 year old landwhale 0/10? if not, then you are also a "fakecel"

You are exaggerating. There is a difference between not wanting to fuck a deformed woman and a woman who is below your level of attractiveness. If you can choose and sort you are not incel.

Also, where in the bible does it reference something such as 'looksmatch'? @Vitarius
[UWSL]The only situation I can imagine this would be a sin is when you complicate someone's life by marrying someone who is not your looksmatch. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]The only situation I can imagine this would be a sin is when you complicate someone's life by marrying someone who is not your looksmatch. [/UWSL]
How do you know you are complicating someone else's life though? Let's assume you are not stealing some other man's girlfriend.

How do you know you are complicating someone else's life though? Let's assume you are not stealing some other man's girlfriend.
For example: race traitors who complicate the lives of men of low value races by marrying white chads. If your looksmatch is with someone better, you will need to marry someone worse or someone better.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

For example: race traitors who complicate the lives of men of low value races by marrying white chads.
lmao @ the idea of 'race traitor'. as if miscegenation is a sin. That's another funny thing about this forum, they moan and whine about race traitors (usually the stormfrontcels do this) as if someone signed some contract. Nope, not how it works.

Also, how do you measure looksmatch? In an objective way? You can't. You are trying to enforce your ideology by branding something as 'sin'. This is part of why people disrespect religious people, you make up arbitrary bullshit that is found nowhere in the bible to cope with your own perceived injustices in your life.

Lastly, as I said earlier, what if an average looking man works very hard and makes a good salary, then due to his high wages, marries a stacy instead of a becky? Is that a sin? If it is, your stupid ideology is basically promoting laziness.
If your looksmatch is with someone better, you will need to marry someone worse or someone better.
Better? Excuse me? Do you think God judges people on the way they look? I don't think he does. God judges them based on who they are. You are being shallow and acting as if beauty is all that matters in a marriage. I wonder why the divorce rate is so high, maybe because of people like you, who think using their genitals instead of their brain. This entire idea that people should be with their looksmatch or it's a sin is some of the biggest bullshit I have ever seen spouted by the Christians of this forum, and reeks of bitterness and resentment.

Do you realize that telling people certain things, that are not sins, are sins, is a sin in and of itself, because you are lying and misleading them.