Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Are 2024 greyniggERs the most pathetic evER?

Are 2024 greyniggers the faggiest weaklings you have evER seen?

• Yes, I am glad othERs notice, 2024 greyniggERs are slobbering-fools.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No, I don’t get that feeling at all.

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Title.

It’s obvious that greyniggers are becoming increasingly stupid.

This year was vERy bad, 2024 greyniggERs are both stupid and closeted-homosexuals.

Besides being too dumb to use an avatar, 2024 greyniggers want to post garbage like:

2024 greyniggers are disgusting, their mothERs should be raped by Russian soldiERs.

Greycels don't deserve most of the hate they get.

They're not all bad

they are pretty bad

2022 GrAYs were worse

ThERe isn’t nearly enough greyniggER hate on this forum, back when the forum was great, we would burn a cross on a greynigger’s lawn.

I’m just waiting for the day when I see a moronic post like, (Joined: September 15th 2024) “I wonder what it would be like to have a period.”

ThERe isn’t nearly enough greyniggER hate on this forum, back when the forum was great, we would burn a cross on a greynigger’s lawn.
what have we done to you my only sin being a low gray

#greycelslivesmatter

Greys are okay

Huge surprise - greyniggers and greynigger lovERs flooded the poll.

Everyone that voted no is a 2024fag:feelskek:.

Every new batch of greycels is always worse than the previous batch.

TGD
Total GrAYnigger death lol

2024 grays are extra bad for demanding that shit gets banned after they've been here 5 minutes.

And screaming abuse if anyone disagrees with them.

Tone deaf doesn't even begin to describe it.

Know your place scum!

Title.

It’s obvious that greyniggers are becoming increasingly stupid.

This year was vERy bad, 2024 greyniggERs are both stupid and closeted-homosexuals.

Besides being too dumb to use an avatar, 2024 greyniggers want to post garbage like:

2024 greyniggers are disgusting, their mothERs should be raped by Russian soldiERs.

It's only gonna get worse from this point on, now that the blackpill is a normie meme JFL

It's only gonna get worse from this point on, now that the blackpill is a normie meme JFL
It's been that for more than a year now. Kinda crazy to think about

No way they were. Many 2022 grays may have been 4trooners, but 2024 grays are Tiktokkers
the old .is had many 4trooners; frogs pretty much open faggots

grey lives matter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back