Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Arabs should start kidnapping white women like used to do in ancient times (Barbary pirates) because, way to many Arabs/gazans have died

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Due to western wars, plenty of white Arab bloodlines have been wiped out(gaza, Syria etc)
IMG 20240902 130416

This is alarming and shouldn't happen, that's why I think Arabs should start kidnapping white women like we used to do to replinsh these looses, it's only fair that we do so, because, whites are the ones killing Arabs.(In video game)

@Made in Heaven

@anandkonda. What do you think of my plan?

More of you should be killed tbh.

Im a gentleman mango i dont rape.
Join the houthis. Just Target more ship and make sure, to send the captured white female crew to the Levant. You will be paid well don't worry. (in Vidya)

BASED :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: But only take WE and Anglo women. Slavic women are for currycels ;)
Let's see. Incels don't get to choose, take what you get/ what @kay' captures. (in video game)

Join the houthis. Just Target more ship and make sure, to send the captured white female crew to the Levant. You will be paid well don't worry. (in Vidya)
Great idea hermango i will do that after i finish making out with this cig :owo:

WHITE WOMEN SHOULD BELONG TO UGLY ETHNIC INCEL :lasereyes:

IMG 20240902 173943
@Subhuman Trucel

@ilieknothing

we should kill all arabs tbh

thank god the jews are bombing ur shitole back to the stone age
sooner or later ur people will disappear a seperate ethnicity.
Aren't you from some Balkan shithole? Still mad that the Turks ruled over you for centuries?

Aren't you from some Balkan shithole? Still mad that the Turks ruled over you for centuries?
daily reminder they tried to exterminate us and robbed us out of resources with the help of jews and crussaders yet they are still poorer than the poorest balkan shitole. Balkan shitoles are heaven in comparison to ur countries.

daily reminder they tried to exterminate us and robbed us out of resources with the help of jews and crussaders yet they are still poorer than the poorest balkan shitole. Balkan shitoles are heaven in comparison to ur countries.
Doesn't matter, they still ruled over you for centuries. And Balkan shitholes aren't better then the gulf States.

Doesn't matter, they still ruled over you for centuries. And Balkan shitholes aren't better then the gulf States.
gulf states were built by america and they are like 1% of arabs
and the empire was ruled by janisarries not turks
the sultan trusted janisarries more than the turks because the turkic tribes were more likely to rebel.

warent u also ruled by the europeans for centuries? didnt they play soccer with the heads of ur men?

gulf states were built by america and they are like 1% of arabs
Jfl at this stupid nigger. They are literally, Arabs mixed with Nutufian DNA. "Muh 1%". Levantines are whiter and have higher IQ then gulf Arabs. You're coping hard. Just shows that Arabs build first world countries when we are left alone.

Jfl at this stupid nigger. They are literally, Arabs mixed with Nutufian DNA. "Muh 1%". Levantines are whiter and have higher IQ then gulf Arabs. You're coping hard. Just shows that Arabs build first world countries when we are left alone.
You’re a stupid nigger. Without western technology and expertise the Gulf States are nothing

You’re a stupid nigger. Without western technology and expertise the Gulf States are nothing
Did you forget, that an Iraqi found the oil in Norway?

Did you forget, that an Iraqi found the oil in Norway?
One man is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. Europeans and European-Americans have been pioneers in the oil industry since the 19th century. Without their technology, the Arabs would never have had the ability to extract oil and would not even have recognized its value as they would still be living as nomads in the desert.

One man is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. Europeans and European-Americans have been pioneers in the oil industry since the 19th century. Without their technology, the Arabs would never have had the ability to extract oil and would not even have recognized its value as they would still be living as nomads in the desert.
Bunch of irrelevant nonsense. Lebanon has no oil, and we were a thriving country, and still would be, if whitey didn't help create israel.

Bunch of irrelevant nonsense. Lebanon has no oil, and we were a thriving country, and still would be, if whitey didn't help create israel.
You mentioned the Gulf States first, not Lebanon.
As far as I have read, Lebanon also owed its prosperity to investments from the Gulf States and tourism from Europe.

You mentioned the Gulf States first, not Lebanon.
You act like managing a country is so easy. Sudan has oil. Where is their Burj Khalifa? And Sudan apparently, has a higher IQ then saudi Arabia and the UAE lol. Just shows that even IQ tests are all bullshit.
As far as I have read, Lebanon also owed its prosperity to investments from the Gulf States and tourism from Europe.
A lot of countries depend on those things to prosper. If it's so easy to prosper why aren't African countries first world.

You act like managing a country is so easy. Sudan has oil. Where is their Burj Khalifa?
The Gulf States were never caught in civil wars like Sudan was.
And Sudan apparently, has a higher IQ then saudi Arabia and the UAE lol. Just shows that even IQ tests are all bullshit
That’s false. The average IQ in Sudan is 76 while in SA it’s 80, but that’s besides the point.
A lot of countries depend on those things to prosper. If it's so easy to prosper why aren't African countries first world.
Then stop blaming all your problems on whites and acting superior or equal to them when you owe so much to them.

Last edited:
The Gulf States were never caught in civil wars like Sudan was.
The Levant has always been in constant war
That’s false. The average IQ in Sudan is 76 while in SA it’s 80, but that’s besides the point.
Different tests give different results. The ones I have seen place Saudi at 76. Just shows that IQ tests are all bullcrap. Especially, the ones published by white supremacists like Lynn. Iran's IQ is reportedly, 105 or something I don't remember, in a recent IQ test.
Then stop blaming all your problems on whites and acting superior or equal to them when you owe so much to them.
Tourism has nothing to do with you lol.

The Levant has always been in constant war
The Gulf States have never had devastating civil wars in their modern history. Quit shifting the focus towards the Levant.
Different tests give different results. The ones I have seen place Saudi at 76. Just shows that IQ tests are all bullcrap. Especially, the ones published by white supremacists like Lynn. Iran's IQ is reportedly, 105 or something I don't remember, in a recent IQ test.
Here is an amalgamation of several different national IQ scores from different sources. As you can there is a trend.
Tourism has nothing to do with you lol.
Really? Most of the tourists who contributed to Lebanon's prosperity in the 1950s and 60s were Europeans and Americans. The fact that tourism dominates the economy is not a good sign of self-reliance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back