Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arabs remain ugly looking because they murder their Chads

Kek.

Most Arab nations enforce shariah law and arranged marriages on foids. The most subhuman fuck has a better sexual experience than any normie in the West.

fucking kek

Why would you want to eliminate chads that would only increase the demand for the few left making it harder for every guy and even better for the chads that survive

Like it would matter murdering a gay chad lol. They won't reproduce anyways.

Oh wait it says "looking gay" LOL. Fuck my life

fucking kek

Why would you want to eliminate chads that would only increase the demand for the few left making it harder for every guy and even better for the chads that survive
Decrease competition.

fucking kek

Chad is relative. This is the reason things got so much worse post-2006/7 when social media was picking up.

We need this. Subhan Allah.

Lol, they do the same in eastern europe.

Are you VST alt?
Yeah man, I changed the signature on my main so people know who I am. I am unbanned on my main but I just don't use it because for some reason pages take waaaay too long to load, they take 30-60s on average, which is way too much since I am a high capacity shitposter.

Yeah man, I changed the signature on my main so people know who I am. I am unbanned on my main but I just don't use it because for some reason pages take waaaay too long to load, they take 30-60s on average, which is way too much since I am a high capacity shitposter.
Aaaahh you said they do exactly same in EE.. You mean just insulting people for "looking gay" ? Because I've never seen anyone get legit mad to kill someone for looking gay lmao

Aaaahh you said they do exactly same in EE.. You mean just insulting people for "looking gay" ? Because I've never seen anyone get legit mad to kill someone for looking gay lmao

Lol, they literally lynch faggots in shithole towns in Russia or Belarus.

Yeah, most of them ban "gay" hairstyles and stuff as well.

@chudur-budur I don't think he's actually gay, just "looks gay." I think all "gay looking" men should be killed.

This is something all cultures should adopt.
Absolutely tragic. What a waste of good genes. Just cage @ subhuman incels wanting to procreate with their foid looksmatch just to spawn more misery. Dysgenics is never the answer boyos.

All ethnics I meet worship GL guys

Good for him no place for such faggot

Killed for looking gay. The Chadullahs are roaming the street fucking women as long as they keep their hair short and keep some facial hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back