Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ARABCELS ARE THE BIGGEST COPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
spicycurry

spicycurry

Officer
★★
Seriously the Arabs here are so delusional. I see Arab men with girls all the time. I see all these hijabi girls worshiping Arab men. Black hijabi girls are literally begging for a Muslim Arab guy to marry them. I see so many Arab guys get a black/ Pakistani or Indonesian girlfriend. Just today I saw a Pakistani girl cuddling with an Egyptian guy who was complaining that Egypt needed the Muslim Brotherhood. IF YOU ARE AN ARAB INCEL YOU ARE FAKECEL. Muslim girls love Arab guys. Hijabi girls want Arab guys because Mohammed was the biggest chad ever and he was Arab. I see so many Arab men and other ethnic female hijabi relationship it makes my head explode. Stop coping with this white guys taking ethnic girls away. White guys want Asian and white girls because anything less is seen as losing status. Those white fraternity guys want all the hot white girls. The nerdy normie white guys want all the Asian girls. STOP THE COPE NOW. The only ones who should be complaining about race are us curries who are literally at the bottom the pile.

Arab females hate us and lust after white men.
n4bjvd.jpg
m93sp3.jpg

C-rjJcjXYAEdkZM.jpg:large

@tehgymcel420
@Stanx22

Arab females hate us and lust after white men.
n4bjvd.jpg
m93sp3.jpg

C-rjJcjXYAEdkZM.jpg:large

Nice cope there. I see Arab men get women everyday. The recent Isis attack in France by an arabcel and he had a Muslim convert white girlfriend. You cannot blame being Arab for being incel. Only curries can blame their race.

Nice cope there. I see Arab men get women everyday. The recent Isis attack in France by an arabcel and he had a Muslim convert white girlfriend. You cannot blame being Arab for being incel. Only curries can blame their race.
Have you seen what the average Egyptian looks like?
pb-110101-coptic3-cannon.jpg

I always see Arab men in packs of only men. Smoking and yelling in their allah agh shabab speak.

They are truest of the truecels.

whats the point if she isnt white or asian

Egyptians are sub humans most of the time, but other middle easterners are not bad looking

Arab guys are high T and some of them could pass as being whites.

All curry girls in the west want a white guy but yes it still would be pretty easy for an arab guy to get a paki girl as most pakis see themselves as inferior to Arabs

Arab guys are high T and some of them could pass as being whites.
You're thinking of Levantines (Indigenous Syrians, Lebanese, and Palestinians). They are not genetically Arab but rather linguistically and, to a smaller extent, culturally "Arab."

It comes as no surprise that Levantines are the best looking "Arabs" as they're the most white-looking.

You're thinking of Levantines (Indigenous Syrians, Lebanese, and Palestinians). They are not genetically Arab but rather linguistically and, to a smaller extent, culturally "Arab."

It comes as no surprise that Levantines are the best looking "Arabs" as they're the most white-looking.
Arabs are caucasian, of course they'd have a similar phenotype to whites, nothing surprising tbh.

it still would be pretty easy for an arab guy to get a paki girl as most pakis see themselves as inferior to Arabs
Even if I look like a pale nigger?

@tehgymcel420
@Stanx22
He's right about Arabs have it way either the westerns, but in their own country. I just feel like that i'm the only guy here who is cursed.

I am arab...
My friend is curry...

The diffrence is he get attention only fromcurry girls.
Me as a somewhat lightskin arab get the most attention from sub 5 white women.

That meanse that SOME white girls are also interseted in arab/north african men. But we dont have it as good as black white men. Latinos are on the same level since they are mostly manlets and have the same skin color. Only thing is that arabs tend to have bigger noses or are hairier

FAKECEL you get attention from white women. I get no attention because I am a ugly curry.

white > latino > blacks > asian > cats > dogs > a pile of horseshit > arabs > curries

I would put arabs above asians and equal to black guys. Blacks get white and black girls. Arabs get hijabi girls easily.

Have you seen what the average Egyptian looks like?
pb-110101-coptic3-cannon.jpg

These guys look like poor arabs. If they cleaned up a bit than they would look better. Most poor people from slums look like shit. This is not only in Egypt.

Egyptians are sub humans most of the time, but other middle easterners are not bad looking

South asians are by far the most incel race. Egyptians are only ugly because some of them look like Indians. If they look more arab than they do better than the ones that look like Indians with curly hair.

All curry girls in the west want a white guy but yes it still would be pretty easy for an arab guy to get a paki girl as most pakis see themselves as inferior to Arabs

South Asian girls are the biggest traitors in the world. Anyone can get a south asian girl. Us south asians are ugly and short. There is no hope for us.

These guys look like poor arabs. If they cleaned up a bit than they would look better. Most poor people from slums look like shit. This is not only in Egypt.
I can't find a photo of Egyptians that don't look subhuman af.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

I can't find a photo of Egyptians that don't look subhuman af.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

Some of these guys are normies and have just stupid facial expressions. The only ugly Egyptians are the ones that look like curries. Stop coping and go marry a black hijabi girl.

It doesnt matter where you put arabs. Your personal opinion is worthless. based on nothing. The fact is middle eastern are just barely more attractive than curry.

View attachment 6532

the only reason middle easterns get hijabi girls is forced arranged marriages and inbreeding. thats it.
You see it says racial preference for white women. Arab men can get Indonesian/Pakistani/Black girls without a problem. If you only try for white girls than you are a fakecel.

>Arab men can get Indonesian/Pakistani/Black

another completely bullshit personal opinion based nothing.

View attachment 6535

Black Women: Exclude curries=94, exclude arabs=95
Asians: exclude arabs:93

Muslim hijabi girls love arab men and there is nothing that says otherwise. Atheist and christian women do not like arabs. Only islamic femoids like arab men.

Some of these guys are normies and have just stupid facial expressions. The only ugly Egyptians are the ones that look like curries. Stop coping and go marry a black hijabi girl.
I'm not Muslim though.

good, after I btfo'd all your arguments one by one, u had to resort to "b-b-but arab wimmin wont reject u"

an arab having sex with hijabi is called forced cousin marriage, inbreeding(first cousin) and rape. Why do you think muslim girls here in europe are biggest whores and lust after white dick ? rofl. get a grip.

Curries and arabs are almost on same level when it comes to undesirability

I am not an arab I am a curry. Moroccan woman are some of the biggest whores on the planet. This is not surprise as Morocco is used as a whore house by Saudi Arabian men. A lot of Arabs in Europe are north african. Also arab men do well in Europe because they do drug dealing and they get the drug addicted whores. THE ONLY RACE WHO CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING INCEL ARE SOUTH ASIANS. NO ONE ELSE CAN.

My Christian family will have me killed.
Take them back to Egypt and convert there and call the muslim brotherhood to protect you. Your christian family will run for the airport.

I am not an arab I am a curry. Moroccan woman are some of the biggest whores on the planet. This is not surprise as Morocco is used as a whore house by Saudi Arabian men. A lot of Arabs in Europe are north african. Also arab men do well in Europe because they do drug dealing and they get the drug addicted whores. THE ONLY RACE WHO CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING INCEL ARE SOUTH ASIANS. NO ONE ELSE CAN.
Egyptians are curries with curly hair.
DSC_9417.JPG

>Also arab men do well in Europe because they do drug dealing and they get the drug addicted whores.

just from this post, I know you don't live here in europe. you fell for retarded pol memes.

only 1% do that "drug dealer slayer of trashy whores" bullshit. vast majority of us shitskins hang in packs with no foid, smoke sisha in male bars. and slay our right hand. we are wanted by nobody. Only low class trashy euro girls wanna date with 6+/10 brown men. brothels here are packed with shitskin men cos they are tried of fucking their right hand.

there are certain bars and clubs you CAN'T enter in europe if you are shitskin.

https://www.thelocal.de/20170728/ea...igners-from-joining-out-of-fear-of-terrorists

Then it looks like arabcels will have to resort to what south asians in the Uk do.

white > latino > blacks > asian > cats > dogs > a pile of horseshit > arabs > curries
switch arabs with asians and this will beaccurate

paki who thinks light skin arab is white, would still bang a lightskin arab tho
They wouldn't bang a light skin arab with curly hair and the facial features of a black man.

Arab men can easily bang three hot wives via arranged marriages anyway...

1. White/Black
2. Latino/Arab
3. Whale Shit
4. Curry/Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.