Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arab Muslims are the biggest hores

D

Dramus17

Officer
★★★★★
They're even bigger hores than Church girls and church girls are filthy.

Back in my 2nd year of Uni I used to live with a Muslim girl as my housemate, she looked like a HTB to stacylite with big tits and a massive ass, and oh man was she westernized.

First of all, the way she talked was very typical of the western chad worshipping white foid that you would see in the west. Incessant talk of social media, being pretty, boyfriends and girlfriends, who she would fuck and which boys wants to fuck her.

To preface this bitch had a Muslim boyfriend back in saudi arabia, and you would expect her to be loyal right? She invited boys to her house every night to cuddle and shit, and het she had the audacity to say make a tiktok saying she is a loyal Muslim girl.

Muslim girls are no different, as long as you're chad and/or NT you'd have no problem making a Muslim girl commit sexual haram.

Over for Muslim cels

:yes: :yes: :yes:, but JFL at saying you can get a harem of any race of foids just by being "NT". :lul:

I live in Canada and you see all sorts of these "Muslim" currywhores/Arab foids going around with hijabs while fucking or talking with random white guys daily and generally being just as degenerate and discriminatory against subhumans, especially ethnic ones, as the rest. They just tone it down at home and hide their social media to not get caught, and their "Muslim" parents in turn basically let them go around unrestrained with 0 thought to what they might be doing. "Traditional" foids in the West are mostly a meme. :feelsjuice:

She was fucking them too

She also had an hijab on

:yes: :yes: :yes:, but JFL at saying you can get a harem of any race of foids just by being "NT". :lul:
I have seen fat deformed cels dominate the dating market by just being NT and statusmaxxing.

When I was in highschool, most of the hijab-wearing foids at my school would post half-naked photos posing with their ass and tits showing on social media when they got home.

well muslim foids in the west are way bigger whores than in the east but if you go to places like kuwait and saudi then foids are literally brainwashed by islam and they're ok with marying a man aslong as he's "devoted to allah"

I have seen fat deformed cels dominate the dating market by just being NT and statusmaxxing.
Literally never seen this, even the "NT" socialcircle-maxxed subhumans I saw in high school were made fun of behind their back and usually single. Looks + height > everything, no NT for a deformed face. :ping:

well muslim foids in the west are way bigger whores than in the east but if you go to places like kuwait and saudi then foids are literally brainwashed by islam and they're ok with marying a man aslong as he's "devoted to allah"
The muslim I was talking about was born and brought up in the East.

Not living in the west, she just came here temporarily for study.
even pasing some time in the west is enough to make the most moddest woman into a big cock sucking slut .that's normal

Literally never seen this, even the "NT" socialcircle-maxxed subhumans I saw in high school were made fun of behind their back and usually single. Looks + height > everything, no NT for a deformed face. :ping:
The fat subhuman I know hugs girls all the time and has a petite, white HTB girlfriend, I know what you're feeling I was flabbergasted when I found out about this

The fat subhuman I know hugs girls all the time and has a petite, white HTB girlfriend, I know what you're feeling I was flabbergasted when I found out about this
Probably an exception, is he rich? Never seen any couple like that. :feelsjuice:

What liberalism and feminsim does to a foid ,they should be stoned to death

Arab Muslims hate curry Muslims like me so I have no chance with Muslim kebabwhore anyways

Bro in my years and years of chadfishing experience muslim girls were the easiest to pull.

And the most cancerous, most feministic girls were South Korean, i can see why the country is going extinct, if you thought the West was bad, South Korea are the depths of hell itself, moment of silence for South Korean bros out there.

All foids are the same regardless of ethnicity or religion given the chance they'll act the same and defend each other's actions.

foids r foids most are promiscuous
white whores are still to blame for being easily manipulated by joos
the arabs just follow western norms you should know that by now ffs

foids r foids most are promiscuous
white whores are still to blame for being easily manipulated by joos
the arabs just follow western norms you should know that by now ffs
They are being deceived and don't realize it.

And the most cancerous, most feministic girls were South Korean, i can see why the country is going extinct, if you thought the West was bad, South Korea are the depths of hell itself, moment of silence for South Korean bros out there.
Good to be reminded of this. That's a place I wouldn't go to if I was paid.

Sharia law is needed