Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arab beta orbiter and huge donator of a noodlewhore twitch slut wants to get sex from his favorite streamer but he gets rejected.

Why would anyone ever donate to a twitch thot? The low levels cucks and male feminists will fall just for even a tiny amount of positive reinforcement of their behavior from females is fascinatingly terrifying. In the gender war, ironically, its """men""" who are our worst enemy.

He’s actually not bad looking by any stretch, he’s just acting like a huge cuck/autist. I don’t actually feel bad for this guy tbh.

When are cucks gonna learn that no women is ever gonna love them, nor have sex with them? It's pointless, I never had any online money to even spend it on this shit anyways cause I ain't that desperate.

Incredible how many men are completely clueless and naive about the selfish nature of foids.Libido and thirst is a terrible thing and the only realistic way to stop this cunt worshipping is massively spreading the blackpill,the problem is that many will refuse to swallow it.

AVOID SOCIAL MEDIA
AVOID CAMWHORES
DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY TO FOIDS,BOTH ONLINE AND PHYSICALLY UNLESS YOU'RE GETTING SOMETHING IN RETURN
MAKE ORBITERS AND CUCKS YOUR LIFETIME ENEMIES

Even buying magic beans is a better investment than donating money to a foid. FFS. Save money to fuck high tier prostitutes don't freely donate your money to women.

Do Asian girls like Arab men?

Imagine being an ugly low status male who donates money to twitch thots and expecting they will reciprocate your monetary donations with love and sex. Imagine being this retarded and low iq. You are better off being with a hooker.

Though because men would rather commit these acts rather than resign their fate to hookers, tells me men are truly hopeless pathetic romantics. They've developed an emotional attachment is why they'd rather pursue a twitch thot, essentially a whore who uses a made up persona to harvest money from cuck fools.

she would suck his dick right there if he was white.

Why would anyone ever donate to a twitch thot? The low levels cucks and male feminists will fall just for even a tiny amount of positive reinforcement of their behavior from females is fascinatingly terrifying. In the gender war, ironically, its """men""" who are our worst enemy.

Half of me feels sorry for the guy. Half of me doesn’t. What a cuck.

Only time i ever donated to a streamer was cause i was bored, had 1 dollar left on a gift card and had no idea what to do with it. Donated it to some mexican male twitch streamer who had like less than 5 viewers

She is pretty cute. I would KILL for an Asian gf like this from Korea (or China/Japan/Singapore)

As a whitecel I wouldn't have a chance though. Girls like this only want kpop Changs. She would treat me as badly as that Arabcel.

Plzzz let me get some fuck, very nice.
Ewww no betaboy, just give me money.

These cucks need to get it into their heads that if she isn't the one pushing for sex then they aren't going to get it, continuing to ask just makes them look pathetic.

Still less crushing than amouranth's mod getting denied a high five. Also didn't Mexican Andy tried to smash once? She called him a pizzaface.

Throw fuel on the fire, expect to get burnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back