Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arab, asian and indian lives don't matter

It is very clear to me that nobody gives a fuck about these races.

They get nothing but bad press.

Also rioters burnt down businesses of these minorities.

No one gives a fuck.
Keep coping dude, people care about blacks and whites and also yellow folks. Only brown men are hated.
In an ideal world everyone would live in their own country among their own kind. Then we can start giving a shit about our own.
Their lives only matter if they're attractive males

Last edited:
How'd you get so many posts in such a short amount of time? @ThoughtfulCel

Out of context. Is is commonplace to say shitskin or cumskin. I am saying he is a brown man in a white nation claiming he is oppressed and people hate him when if they did he would not be there.
Just like the whiteys in South Africa wouldn't be there if blacks were really mistreating them right

Just like the whiteys in South Africa wouldn't be there if blacks were really mistreating them right
I am all for the boers to leave africa and come to white areas if the negroes decide to move back to Africa. People think I am a racist when all I am is an ethnonationalist egoist.

I am all for the boers to leave africa and come to white areas if the negroes decide to move back to Africa. People think I am a racist when all I am is an ethnonationalist egoist.
What you are is a gayboy

Lol @ mossad telling you any ideology beyond having your mom fucked by jamal while you dream up an anime girl tulpa is an "edgy" ideology.

The media told me incels are all white alt-right neo-nazis.

so this is why I haven't been getting traffic to my threads

Saying all lives matter is an insult

What was given to Islamic India exactly? You white people gave it to the hindus instead, the very people that Churchill described as savages and then you expected the Islamic minority to stay quiet? Luckily we created our own country out of it, known as Pakistan but it divided in such a way that there would still be wars and profitable to the British: by giving an Islamic-majority region known as Kashmir to India, which in turn has been committing many war crimes there.

Why do you mean luckily created pakistan?

Muslims don't deserve pakistan nor do they deserve kashmir.

Muslims are the invaders in India and therefore they should have all been deported to afganistan and other countires in the middle east where they once came from.