Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arab, asian and indian lives don't matter

I

islamicincel

Veteran
It is very clear to me that nobody gives a fuck about these races.

They get nothing but bad press.

Also rioters burnt down businesses of these minorities.

No one gives a fuck.

what about black?

what about black?
Blacks can apemaxx and be on the radar to foids (high T)

All the other sand/brown people have nothing going for them genetically. Arabs can 9/11maxx but that only works once and it doesn't make foids wet. Also being a pile of guts sprayed all over makes it kind of hard to use your dick

Their lives only matter if they're attractive males

Stop trying to argue, OP is spot fucking on

Race is cope. Chad lifes matter, subhumans' don't

NO ONE CARES IF U ARENT BBC OR WHITE!!!

Stop trying to argue, OP is spot fucking on

Chinacurry?
Good God sir I salute you. It was over two concurrent and/ or consecutive times for you. Didn't stand a chance.

Chinacurry?
Good God sir I salute you. It was over two concurrent and/ or consecutive times for you. Didn't stand a chance.
Thank you sir, though it's more a deeply accentuated 1, rather than 2 times. I'm a curry living in China

Nobody cares about Asians, Arabs or Indians.
People care about blacks
People HATE whites
I’d rather be not cared about than hated...

People care about blacks
People HATE whites
Keep coping dude, people care about blacks and whites and also yellow folks. Only brown men are hated.

Keep coping dude, people care about blacks and whites and also yellow folks. Only brown men are hated.
People care about whites to kill them. LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE WEST! I don’t see any war cries telling you you have privilege and need to be killed. I don’t see YOU being pushed out of your homeland! Oh wait, you’re pushing us out of ours! Lmao. You are a shitskin in a white nation, right?

People care about whites to kill them. LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE WEST! I don’t see any war cries telling you you have privilege and need to be killed. I don’t see YOU being pushed out of your homeland! Oh wait, you’re pushing us out of ours! Lmao. You are a shitskin in a white nation, right?
That's right, you don't see anything happening because you did that to us decades ago; murdering us, enslaving us, stealing our resources, JFL why are all you cumskin nationalists so deluded? Go be a stormfrontcuck elsewhere.

That's right, you don't see anything happening because you did that to us decades ago; murdering us, enslaving us, stealing our resources, JFL why are all you cumskin nationalists so deluded? Go be a stormfrontcuck elsewhere.
Yeah yeah sure bro without us you’d be in a hut. If brown lives were or hated guess what retard,

you wouldn’t be living comfortably in a white country.

In an ideal world everyone would live in their own country among their own kind. Then we can start giving a shit about our own.

People care about blacks
People HATE whites
Everyone loves whites.

Everyone loves whites.
oh yeah bro. Totally not like whites are being genocided and pushed out of their country or anything, and totally not like literally everyone in the west hate us despite them living in white nations. You do not know the struggles of being attacked because you are white, and then it being deemed irrelevant because "oh well u hav white priviledge!" which is a myth. I have.

oh yeah bro. Totally not like whites are being genocided and pushed out of their country or anything, and totally not like literally everyone in the west hate us despite them living in white nations. You do not know the struggles of being attacked because you are white, and then it being deemed irrelevant because "oh well u hav white priviledge!" which is a myth. I have.
View attachment 270746View attachment 270747View attachment 270748View attachment 270749
So.... you'd rather look like this?
Abdel-Fattah-al-Sisi-General-Assembly-of-the-2016.jpg

So.... you'd rather look like this?
Abdel-Fattah-al-Sisi-General-Assembly-of-the-2016.jpg
I can show an ugly white person too, the point being is that you are not becoming a minority in your own nation. You are not the victims of a protest that hates you, yet is societally applauded.

Yeah yeah sure bro without us you’d be in a hut. If brown lives were or hated guess what retard,

you wouldn’t be living comfortably in a white country.
You're unaware of history, I can't take you seriously. Maybe when you finally turn 16, you'll be less retarded. Sending prayers your way, son.

You're unaware of history, I can't take you seriously. Maybe when you finally turn 16, you'll be less retarded. Sending prayers your way, son.
"Damn bro people HATE brown people! I can't believe it man!"
.t brown person living in a white nation
Ok bro, just remember most former european colonies would be in wayyy worse positions had the europeans not shown up. You want the middle east to be back under the turks? They would have secularized or fallen apart, both destroying the middle east much worse than any european could.

Keep barking for me about how "DUH EVIL WHITE MAN WHO GAVE ME ELECTRICITY STOLE MAI RESURCES"

"Damn bro people HATE brown people! I can't believe it man!"
.t brown person living in a white nation
Ok bro, just remember most former european colonies would be in wayyy worse positions had the europeans not shown up. You want the middle east to be back under the turks? They would have secularized or fallen apart, both destroying the middle east much worse than any european could.

Keep barking for me about how "DUH EVIL WHITE MAN WHO GAVE ME ELECTRICITY STOLE MAI RESURCES"
Dude, Europeans stole resources and riches from ethnic countries, the only reason you have that wealth is because of us, and now that a few of us are in the lands that were built by our resources, you start chimping out? @chudur-budur show this dude that article about how much $ was stolen by the British from Islamic India alone.

Good thing i'm White :feelsLSD:

Dude, Europeans stole resources and riches from ethnic countries, the only reason you have that wealth is because of us, and now that a few of us are in the lands that were built by our resources, you start chimping out? @chudur-budur show this dude that article about how much $ was stolen by the British from Islamic India alone.
And look what was given to islamic india. Look at what was given to Africa. You don't even try to refute my point that these places would be warlording shitholes without Europeans. India wouldn't be india without the british! It would be abunch of princely states fighting eachother. The mughals would have still collapsed and they would be wayyy more behind than now, and do not even get me started on Africa. Africa is still using european made railroads and infrastructure.

More people would be dead and a higher percentage in poverty if the Europeans hadn't arrived. This is factual. These places wouldn't even have technology from the 1930's today, I'm sure!

And look what was given to islamic india. Look at what was given to Africa. You don't even try to refute my point that these places would be warlording shitholes without Europeans. India wouldn't be india without the british! It would be abunch of princely states fighting eachother. The mughals would have still collapsed and they would be wayyy more behind than now, and do not even get me started on Africa. Africa is still using european made railroads and infrastructure.

More people would be dead and a higher percentage in poverty if the Europeans hadn't arrived. This is factual. These places wouldn't even have technology from the 1930's today, I'm sure!
What was given to Islamic India exactly? You white people gave it to the hindus instead, the very people that Churchill described as savages and then you expected the Islamic minority to stay quiet? Luckily we created our own country out of it, known as Pakistan but it divided in such a way that there would still be wars and profitable to the British: by giving an Islamic-majority region known as Kashmir to India, which in turn has been committing many war crimes there. The British could now sell weapons to two countries instead of one and make lots of money from it. Also, did you know that while Europe was stuck with feudal system and busy inbreeding; killing each other because of different religious sects that the Islamic world was thriving in all aspects? The Mongols cucked us in 1259, though after which the Islamic world was left in shambles; but if it weren't for a reverted Genghis Khan' grandson by the name of Berke Khan, the holy cities of Mecca and Medina would have been destroyed after the sacking of Baghdad. In fact, this is the very event that caused the Mongol Empire to crumble; before that, the Mongols never fought each other. It was practically forbidden to do so. But alas, when you commit genocide, the existing rules have to change, no? Pity though, that nobody remembers Berke Khan, the Mongol man that saved Islam single-handedly.

In an ideal world everyone would live in their own country among their own kind. Then we can start giving a shit about our own.
thats the logical solution imo

What was given to Islamic India exactly? You white people gave it to the hindus instead, the very people that Churchill described as savages and then you expected the Islamic minority to stay quiet? Luckily we created our own country out of it, known as Pakistan but it divided in such a way that there would still be wars and profitable to the British: by giving an Islamic-majority region known as Kashmir to India, which in turn has been committing many war crimes there. The British could now sell weapons to two countries instead of one and make lots of money from it.
Not the fault of the British. They had actually united Pakistan and India proper under the british raj, which was pretty peaceful. When india gained its independence everything went to shit, just like with any other decolonized nation. Don't blame muh white people for your Indo-pakistani relations, blame ghandi and his chronies.

Also, did you know that while Europe was stuck with feudal system and busy inbreeding; killing each other because of different religious sects that the Islamic world was thriving in all aspects? The Mongols cucked us in 1259, though after which the Islamic world was left in shambles; but if it weren't for a reverted Genghis Khan' grandson by the name of Berke Khan, the holy cities of Mecca and Medina would have been destroyed after the sacking of Baghdad. In fact, this is the very event that caused the Mongol Empire to crumble; before that, the Mongols never fought each other. It was practically forbidden to do so. But alas, when you commit genocide, the existing rules have to change, no? Pity though, that nobody remembers Berke Khan, the Mongol man that saved Islam single-handedly.
Ahh, the Muslim "We wuz kangs!". You go back on yourself. I do not see you invading Mongolia for "Stripping your resources" like you give as a casus beli for muslims invading white lands, and Mongolia gave the islamic world technology and things as well, however not nearly as much as the whites did.

"Why do other races hate me?"
Out of context. Is is commonplace to say shitskin or cumskin. I am saying he is a brown man in a white nation claiming he is oppressed and people hate him when if they did he would not be there.

Out of context. Is is commonplace to say shitskin or cumskin. I am saying he is a brown man in a white nation claiming he is oppressed and people hate him when if they did he would not be there.
There is no such thing as a white nation, and there never will be.

There is no such thing as a white nation, and there never will be.
Cope. If the white man built it, it's the white mans. If the arab man built it, it's the arab mans. If the african man built it, it's the african mans.

Cope. If the white man built it, it's the white mans. If the arab man built it, it's the arab mans. If the african man built it, it's the african mans.
If the white man built it solely by himself sure. But he didn't.

I agree with you that everyone hates whites too. I hate whites. But theres a reason why they do, the same way you hate niggers because they're loud or low iq.

In general i hate all humans (Gorilla) But out of all the races, i despise whites the most.

If the white man built it solely by himself sure. But he didn't.
I agree with you that everyone hates whites too. I hate whites. But theres a reason why they do, the same way you hate niggers because they're loud or low iq.

In general i hate all humans (Gorilla) But out of all the races, i despise whites the most.

Come again? "B-BUT WHUT ABOUT SLAYYYVERY?" Every society had slavery. Did the arabs not do anything either? Or the egyptians? What about the Africans themselves, as they profited heavily off of slavery (portugese people did not come with nets, they were sold slaves by other africans). Are we counting serfs too? Every president we've had besides the last one (Who was put in the place like most black men are, through jewish controlled affirmative action) were white. White men. This is a white country. Even if slavery made a place null, then Germany, Scandinavia, and Austria/Switzerland are still white countries.

Attachments

• 1591249978699.png
    1591249978699.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
View attachment 270815View attachment 270816
Come again? "B-BUT WHUT ABOUT SLAYYYVERY?" Every society had slavery. Did the arabs not do anything either? Or the egyptians? Are we counting serfs too? Every president we've had besides the last one (Who was put in the place like most black men are, through jewish controlled affirmative action) were white. White men. This is a white country. Even if slavery made a place null, then Germany, Scandinavia, and Austria/Switzerland are still white countries.
If whites did not build the country by themselves then it is not a white country. You don't work on a project with other people and then say you completed it yourself. Enslaving people and stealing resources does not amount to doing it yourself, end of story.

There will never be a pure white country. I know it hurts to understand that, but its true.

If whites did not build the country by themselves then it is not a white country. You don't work on a project with other people and then say you completed it yourself. Enslaving people and stealing resources does not amount to doing it yourself, end of story.
What about when Europeans ended worldwide slavery? What about the nations I mentioned that never used slaves?

By your definition, the only nations in history to be an ethnicity are "white nations" (Scandinavia, Switzerland, Austria, Germany) besides a few in Asia.
ALL of Africa had slaves or used slavery to profit, all of the arab world used slaves, all of the Indian world used slaves, Russia, China and the slavic lands used serfs which are basically slaves.

Yes, America used slaves but the slaves descendants are profiting way more now than if their ancestors hadn't been enslaved. Blacks should be thankful their ancestors were put to work here instead of in some Congolese jungle so they wouldn't rot there without their Yeezys and rap music. Infact, even if you were in African slave you would be better off in America than in your home region, because if you were up for auction it meant you got captured by a rival warlord, who would have enslaved you or straight up smashed your head in with a rock and eaten you.

Cope, people love whites.
I can show an ugly white person too, the point being is that you are not becoming a minority in your own nation. You are not the victims of a protest that hates you, yet is societally applauded.
View attachment 270746View attachment 270747View attachment 270748View attachment 270749
Already debunked. People should love whites considering before judaism hit we were the greatest thing to happen to white people and 3rd worlders alike but unfortunately no.

What about when Europeans ended worldwide slavery? What about the nations I mentioned that never used slaves?

By your definition, the only nations in history to be an ethnicity are "white nations" (Scandinavia, Switzerland, Austria, Germany) besides a few in Asia.
ALL of Africa had slaves or used slavery to profit, all of the arab world used slaves, all of the Indian world used slaves, Russia, China and the slavic lands used serfs which are basically slaves.

Yes, America used slaves but the slaves descendants are profiting way more now than if their ancestors hadn't been enslaved. Blacks should be thankful their ancestors were put to work here instead of in some Congolese jungle so they wouldn't rot there without their Yeezys and rap music. Infact, even if you were in African slave you would be better off in America than in your home region, because if you were up for auction it meant you got captured by a rival warlord, who would have enslaved you or straight up smashed your head in with a rock and eaten you.
How exactly are blacks or any non white race profiting. After years of raising white children and doing work for them they are now crack addicts making shitty music with a lack of any of their original culture living in the most shitty places imaginable. All by design might i add (But i guess thats the jews fault too, since whites are never responsible for anything).

You cant just say "Hey guys alright Americas built, you're free to go back to your own country otherwise you can
t complain about whites being shitty and racist"

There are two scenarios. One where whites didn't enslave and steal resources and one where they did. You have no idea how better off any African would be if Europeans hadn't invaded unless you have the ability to travel to alternate dimension where whites fucked off or didn't exist in the first place. If you truly believe that blacks or Muslims would be in the same sad state they were in, with warlords or head chiefs today if whites didn't intervene then you're delusional.

If whites did not exist, another race would take their place. They aren't special, in fact i'd go as far as saying they are the most shitty race to exist on planet earth. Your argument of (Well those guys had slaves so us doing it is okay) is retarded. If whites were so smart they'd have left the "savage" and "uncivilized" non whites alone and built a country solely for themselves without interacting with anyone other than themselves.

But as it turns out, whites are also retarded savages who couldn't help falling to the nature EVERY human has, that being raping, killing, stealing, and ensalving, and then blaming someone else for it.

Uralic lives don't matter :cryfeels:

Already debunked. People should love whites considering before judaism hit we were the greatest thing to happen to white people and 3rd worlders alike but unfortunately no.
You haven’t debunked anything. Some might say they dislike racism and white privilege (noodlewhores for example). Yet they want to only live in a white area with a white partner. Despite hollywood propaganda, whites SMVmog ethnics into oblivion.

Everyone loves whites.

Whites are the only demographics you can get way with insulting and denigration without and consequences because people don't care, hence why they pain all incels as white.

How exactly are blacks or any non white race profiting. After years of raising white children and doing work for them they are now crack addicts making shitty music with a lack of any of their original culture living in the most shitty places imaginable. All by design might i add (But i guess thats the jews fault too, since whites are never responsible for anything).
Blacks are profiting by having literally any technology past maybe 1,000 AD maximum.
You cant just say "Hey guys alright Americas built, you're free to go back to your own country otherwise you can
t complain about whites being shitty and racist"
I can. Because their contribution was pretty small as is, all it was was physical labor, and their generations who have lived here have paid off any debts we owe them. Also, see what I said about the fact that had they not come to America, they would just have their head smashed in by a rock or they would be enslaved on an even worse ran African jungle camp or something.
There are two scenarios. One where whites didn't enslave and steal resources and one where they did. You have no idea how better off any African would be if Europeans hadn't invaded unless you have the ability to travel to alternate dimension where whites fucked off or didn't exist in the first place. If you truly believe that blacks or Muslims would be in the same sad state they were in, with warlords or head chiefs today if whites didn't intervene then you're delusional.
Actually, I'm really glad you brought this up and if you don't read anything at all read this, because history proves you exactly wrong.

With the exception of parts of Western Africa, Northern Africa, and the swahili coast touched by islamic peoples in the 900's-1300's, the rest of Africa had been in a complete technological stunt to say the least. They had no technological advantage, not even the wheel. All they did for thousands of years before the Europeans arrived was fight eachother in tribal battles with sticks. That is why they have no recorded history and the only "artifacts" we have are those of war. Even then, the 2 places I mentioned beforehand were still constantly fighting eachother yet they had a little more prosperity than the peoples down south in central and south Africa.

We know Africa would be in the same spot it was because they had already been in the exact same spot for thousands and thousands of years while the rest of the world progressed. BEFORE Europeans came.

If whites did not exist, another race would take their place. They aren't special, in fact i'd go as far as saying they are the most shitty race to exist on planet earth. Your argument of (Well those guys had slaves so us doing it is okay) is retarded. If whites were so smart they'd have left the "savage" and "uncivilized" non whites alone and built a country solely for themselves without interacting with anyone other than themselves.
True on the sense another race would take their place, except we would be behind technologically and especially in the world because if the islamics or mongols took over, technology would probably not have spread throughout the world via europeans, and of course alot of the advancement of technology would be gone because, no whites.

Last edited:
Blacks are profiting by having literally any technology past maybe 1,000 AD maximum.

I lol'd ngl.

True on the sense another race would take their place, except we would be behind technologically and especially in the world because if the islamics or mongols took over, technology would probably not have spread throughout the world via europeans, and of course alot of the advancement of technology would be gone because, no whites.

That is pure speculation, there is no way of knowing that again, unless you had the ability to view alternative dimensions/scenarios yourself. I strongly believe we would be more technologically advanced had Asians taken over instead of whites. (Thats speculation too).

I can. Because their contribution was pretty small as is, all it was was physical labor, and their generations who have lived here have paid off any debts we owe them. Also, see what I said about the fact that had they not come to America, they would just have their head smashed in by a rock or they would be enslaved on an even worse ran African jungle camp or something.

If their contribution was so small they wouldn't have been enslaved in the first place. Why go through all the effort of forcefully removing people from their land for little gain unless you're a retarded.

The debt you are paying is being forced to live with them since they help build the country and you could not remove them. Therefore crying about not having a pure whitey nation is retarded. Don't kidnap people and put them to work if you don't want them fucking your women.

Whitey was too lazy to do it himself so he had other people do the hard work for him, (Kinda sounds like a lot of college projects).

If you think having blacks fight wars with you, work day and night in your fields, and raise your children is small work than again you're delusional. Apparently whitey didn't seem to think it was at the time, but after all that happened all of a sudden now it is. :lul:

I honestly respect that you're being civil about this. Most stormfront white nationalist retards would be up in arms but you've kept a cool head which is nice.

I don't think this is gonna go anywhere we've had this conversation before. But i guess we can agree to disagree.