Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion approximately how attractive and NT do you need to be to get a blonde stacy or blonde becky gf in the west?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
The 3 sixes. At least 6 feet tall, at least 6 inch dick, and at least 6 figure income

Blonde Stacy - 7/10+ PSL, 6'0 or above, (almost) completely neurotypical

Blonde Becky - 5/10+ PSL, 5'9" or above, somewhat neuroatypical.

Avoid dating apps and social media.

inb4 sub-8 copers

becky? 7+/10, income irrelevant
stacy? 7+/10, mid-high income

6'4, make 6-7 figures, be famous, have a social group, chad jawline, fit body, perfect teeth

and that's just the bare minimum.

be white yourself. blonde roasties dont date other races. then be 8/10+ or 6/10 and rich.
if other than white race, you have to be 8/10 + rich

why you asking this dumb shit? aint nobody in a forum like this that has even a slight chance.
it's over bud. :feelshaha::dab::dab:

why you asking this dumb shit?
I needed to know the truth I was being told by bluepilled forums "Just be yourself and you can get the girl of your dreams" I needed to know if this was actually legit advice or if I was being gaslit

It's funny how the opinion differs from user to user. I think the bare minimun is to be average height and 6/10 facially, if you have a really nice social group and are NT as fuck you can get a becky/stacy. After that you'll have to have the same stats as the stacy in question, either 8/10 and nice height, etc

It's funny how the opinion differs from user to user. I think the bare minimun is to be average height and 6/10 facially, if you have a really nice social group and are NT as fuck you can get a becky/stacy. After that you'll have to have the same stats as the stacy in question, either 8/10 and nice height, etc
you cant be average. do you really see 50% of all males dating blonde model looking chicks? come on

Women and normies are retarted who gives af about their group hive mind/consent

6'4, make 6-7 figures, be famous, have a social group, chad jawline, fit body, perfect teeth

Fairly accurate. Blondes are vain as a result of worship.

you cant be average. do you really see 50% of all males dating blonde model looking chicks? come on
No, but i've seen plenty of non-chads dating really hot foids. Not incel tier, but like i said being NT and popular helps more than people here like to admit

you gotta be at least chad and have a high income blonde models are chad only

No, but i've seen plenty of non-chads dating really hot foids. Not incel tier, but like i said being NT and popular helps more than people here like to admit
depends where you live, and your social circle. but i think most places being popular/NT dont matter anymore because tinder and stuff.
im in stem. autistic, unpopular fucks date the hottest big titty chicks because they white and blond.

Last edited:
To fuck her for free: probably 6.5/10 face minimum
To officially date her: you need to be wealthy and have high status

The 3 sixes. At least 6 feet tall, at least 6 inch dick, and at least 6 figure income
and white. a lot of nonwhite tech nerds have these (idk about they dicks tho) and a lot of them are incel

actually most of the white tech nerds dont get stacy either. they end up with dumpy tech nerd girls or asians kek