Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Approaching is such a scam

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
It's an activity where a male meticulously plans his conversation and movement with a foid in order for her to even look at him.

For chad, it's walking in front of her and grabbing her by the pussy.

Seriously though, whoever thinks this shit works is retarded. I have tried and failed miserably. I even act as alpha as I can with mine 5'2 but I don't get any results.

Approaching if you are not a Chad is giga Low IQ

Think about Donald Trump looking like a chad. All the women would have wanted him to grab them by the pussy

Think about Donald Trump looking like a chad. All the women would have wanted him to grab them by the pussy
He looks like a Chadlite in his army picture.

Chad gets everything served on a golden platter.

Approaching is and has always been a meme.
If you would need to approach, it's already over.

It's an activity where a male meticulously plans his conversation and movement with a foid in order for her to even look at him.

Seriously though, whoever thinks this shit works is retarded. I have tried and failed miserably. I even act as alpha as I can with mine 5'2 but I don't get any results.
Let's summon demons instead. :feelskek:

He looks like a Chadlite in his army picture.
He has everything. He’s like 6’2”, has a shitload of money and was statusmaxxed even in the 80’s. He’s even more statusmaxxed now, nothing higher status than being the President of the United States for an American citizen.

He has everything. He’s like 6’2”, has a shitload of money and was statusmaxxed even in the 80’s. He’s even more statusmaxxed now, nothing higher status than being the President of the United States for an American citizen.
He can easily slay tbhtbh.

you're better off becoming a regular at a bar or something, too bad i hate all socialization with normies

It’s over.

Congratulations - you broke the system!

Attachments

• 1550485779443.png
    1550485779443.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 44
yes they selling their shitty books for high prices. fuck whoever buy these bullshit.