Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Approached to 7/10

Fuck that skank. She plays volleyball so she is probably very tall. And tall bitches are the pickiest and worst hypocrites.
I hate it when they act like they have it as hard as manlets. And I generally hate tall foids cuz its degrading to get heightmogged by one

I hate it when they act like they have it as hard as manlets. And I generally hate tall foids cuz its degrading to get heightmogged by one
It is fucking brutal to get heightmogged by talls foids

Bro I don't know what to say except

Everything hurts and I'm dying

Bro I get what you mean about having a breakdown when there's lots of Stacies around. I feel like that all the time.

And yeah you confidencemog me to oblivion. I could never ever speak to a 7/10 foid
I had hard time to recover tbh. Over for me
Bro I don't know what to say except

Everything hurts and I'm dying
Indeed. This explain my situation

pic of wall rage or larp

Wall is okey
quality drywall, or wood tbh. if you had a warrior skull you would've smashed through that bitch though

No shit you dumb mother fucker, would have thought 23k posts would have meant that you've atleast heard of the blackpill. Pathetic bluepilled faggotry.

No shit you dumb mother fucker, would have thought 23k posts would have meant that you've atleast heard of the blackpill. Pathetic bluepilled faggotry.
It is not about it faggot. Almost everyone had, or have hope here. And I lost it

Instead of talking to her, you should have lifted her with your penis and do some penis curls.

Clearly you did not take shower before approaching her. Always take shower. Also you need to have a nice haircut, do you have that?

sorry to hear that man.But you didn't have to talk about being in the same college.
That happened to me with a petite girl.
She asked me "you are "name" don't you???" with a smile on her face.I knew she remembered me in the wrong way.I said that yeah,it was me.She knew it so,i was screwed there.
I decided to keep going trying to dance with her,grabbing her hand.Her fucking friend was talking for her,so i asked her to stop messing.
The petite didn't wanna dance with me LOL.So i told her fine,whatever.
I didn't score that night xD not even a kiss.
Instead of talking to her, you should have lifted her with your penis and do some penis curls.
HAHAHAHAHA

Props for trying, but an interaction like that probably would've meant I'd be drinking that night to forget

It is not about it faggot. Almost everyone had, or have hope here. And I lost it
I lost my hope with the acceptance of the blackpill so either you're larping or just delusional enough to think you had a chance AFTER taking the blackpill.

every foid that plays volleyball is a total cunt, reminds me of playing vaolley ball in gym class and having foids serve the ball at my face to bully me, evil fucking bitches they are

Oneitis is a horrible disease. You need to move on and forget about her. I’m sorry but you should’ve known better

Since you are clearly average or above based on ratings and capable of ascending, approach a landwhale next time, you will get sex and a girlfriend and you can leave this site like the normie you are, instead of wasting your time here.

Uninstall 2.0 tbh

Maybe she's afraid of you because you're a religious extremist.

Sucks that you failed but at least you tried though.

https://incels.is/threads/going-to-approach-a-legit-7-5-10.112439/ here I mentioned about it i will approach to this 7/10 foid whom i knew from middle school,she is volleyball player and training near to my gym.

I went to gym few hours ago and then went to field where she's training,there were a lot of stacies I was about to lose my shit and have a break down but i hold myself,thankfully field was huge so I wasn't near to them.

She was sitting on bank and drinking water,I came close and just said hi she hid her eyes ( i dont know if it is right word) and replied

It went like:

Me: Do you remember me from middle school
Her: I can't recall now
Me:I was at the same class with your cousin ahmet,remember
(I'm shaking as fuck while talking btw)
Her: Sorry i can't
Me:Just wanted to say you hi while passing by youre still playing volleyball
Her: Sorry I have go back to training
Me: I said why but it came out so fucking weird,it was like im angry (i was though)

She didn't reply it and ran back to field like running away from a fucking pitbull

I barely walked to home and smashed my head to wall because of rage

I feel like shit i wish i haven't done it

She had disgust on her face while talking btw and barely looked at eyes

I feel like a fucking virus,It was 7rd time I have been rejected by a foid I totally lost my self esteem I dont even know why i gave it a try but i feel like i deserved it for thinking i have any chance with a woman

If you were Chad, she would have instantly remembered you, even if you had never met her before.

As to be expected.

if i was chad i would do that
Clearly you did not take shower before approaching her. Always take shower. Also you need to have a nice haircut, do you have that?
Hmm i think i forgot to take shower
every foid that plays volleyball is a total cunt, reminds me of playing vaolley ball in gym class and having foids serve the ball at my face to bully me, evil fucking bitches they are
yes bro. all of them are fucking same,every foid
Oneitis is a horrible disease. You need to move on and forget about her. I’m sorry but you should’ve known better
I dont think i'd call her oneiti but i understand you bro

Uninstall 2.0 tbh
no man he turned out be larper
Sucks that you failed but at least you tried though.
yes,i wish i didnt try tbh

If you were Chad, she would have instantly remembered you, even if you had never met her before.
yes but im not chad and suffer in this shit life
As to be expected.
true, i dont know what else i excepted

Hope can lead to insane actions to be done. At least now you are lucid again...

I mean, at least you can say you approached a chick and actually tried and shit.

Only chad wouldn’t get rejected by 7/10

https://incels.is/threads/going-to-approach-a-legit-7-5-10.112439/ here I mentioned about it i will approach to this 7/10 foid whom i knew from middle school,she is volleyball player and training near to my gym.

I went to gym few hours ago and then went to field where she's training,there were a lot of stacies I was about to lose my shit and have a break down but i hold myself,thankfully field was huge so I wasn't near to them.

She was sitting on bank and drinking water,I came close and just said hi she hid her eyes ( i dont know if it is right word) and replied

It went like:

Me: Do you remember me from middle school
Her: I can't recall now
Me:I was at the same class with your cousin ahmet,remember
(I'm shaking as fuck while talking btw)
Her: Sorry i can't
Me:Just wanted to say you hi while passing by youre still playing volleyball
Her: Sorry I have go back to training
Me: I said why but it came out so fucking weird,it was like im angry (i was though)

She didn't reply it and ran back to field like running away from a fucking pitbull

I barely walked to home and smashed my head to wall because of rage

I feel like shit i wish i haven't done it

She had disgust on her face while talking btw and barely looked at eyes

I feel like a fucking virus,It was 7rd time I have been rejected by a foid I totally lost my self esteem I dont even know why i gave it a try but i feel like i deserved it for thinking i have any chance with a woman

Just be confident br0 that's why you fAiLeD.

Sorry to hear, man. That's why there's no point anymore if they don't approach you there's no point in trying.

Sorry to hear, man. That's why there's no point anymore if they don't approach you there's no point in trying.
thank you man. You're right and there is no need to try anymore

Respect
I would never NEVER talk to random girl. Never

I can read people easily and instantly detect the hatred and disgust in a foid's eyes when one sees me. That's why I don't even talk to Agenda 21 Enforcers...

I can read people easily and instantly detect the hatred and disgust in a foid's eyes when one sees me. That's why I don't even talk to Agenda 21 Enforcers...
thats a good skill of you