Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to approach a legit 7-5/10

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Title tbh. She was in my middle school,now I know her never spoke her btw. She is volleyball player and training next to my gym. I decided to approach her, anyone who was in Livestream few days ago know what I mean.

Wish me luck I'll probably get rejected but I feel masochistic to get suifuel. Let's see what will happen

I'm sure it will go great and you will ascend straight away after she jumps into your arms enthusiastically and you run into the sunset together...

If you were truly ugly you wouldn't do this, only fakes approach.

i heard you're a :chad: so it might not be that bad

Good luck I hope it goes well.

See you back on the forum.

With luck, you’ll ascend and I can stay the top poster.

:forcedsmile:

Might as well try to fly but gl regardless.

Might as well try to fly but gl regardless.
Thanks bro let's see
You won't stay top poster for long if you leave

:feelshaha:
I have been rejected by all of them but still have hope . Having hope is worst tbh
I'm sure it will go great and you will ascend straight away after she jumps into your arms enthusiastically and you run into the sunset together...
"oh cuyen I was waiting for you !"

m'lady,I'm here :soy:

Last edited:
If he is blackpilled and knows it is over.
As a form of mental self harm and to convince himself of how truly over it is. It's so over it doesn't even matter anymore, some that are low inhib do it just to annoy the foid with their ugly subhuman presence.
Good luck by the way. If you ascend I'll just take this chance to say goodbye :chad:
"oh cuyen I was waiting for you !"
Good luck by the way. If you ascend I'll just take this chance to say goodbye :chad:

As a form of mental self harm and to convince himself of how truly over it is. It's so over it doesn't even matter anymore, some that are low inhib do it just to annoy the foid with their ugly subhuman presence.

I dont think i will but thanks bro
I used to have hope. It does suck, I remember
hope is cope bro

@Eskimocel give me tips

she'll call the cops on you for trying to talk to her :feelsbaton: