Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Appreciation post for niggas who have been nice to me on here

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
@Ron.Belgrade @Qwertyuiop99 @Spooky_Heejin @LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer @Fat Link @AntisocialNihilist @GeckoBus @NoIdeaWhatToDo

Many others to but I don't feel like tagging anymore. Thank you guys for being cool to me :feelsautistic:

I'll be cool with you, we're both shitmericans after all. :feelscomfy:

@Ron.Belgrade @Qwertyuiop99 @Spooky_Heejin @LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer @Fat Link @AntisocialNihilist @GeckoBus @NoIdeaWhatToDo

Many others to but I don't feel like tagging anymore. Thank you guys for being cool to me :feelsautistic:
Dnr

Contributions to the tribute of John Michael Hinde

I think im also a polite member.
Never called someone ´Gray´, and never insulted people on here.
There was one disagreement on here, roughly 1 month ago, but that´s about it.
Also, had a small altercation with a Jew on here.
But thats it

But thats it
I don't call others gray either. Well at least not in a insulting manner

Nice. :feelscomfy:

It's always good to see a fellow Americancel on here in general; living in this country is pretty rough as an Incel.
Yes. Standards are to fucking high bro

Same brocel. I don't want to get seen as thug nigger anymore bro :cryfeels:
:yes::yes:

It's even worse when you can't even fit the description of thugmaxxed because you're too non-nt to be charismatic and you have very bad physical features that make you look soy :feelscry:

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIFs | Tenor

:yes::yes:

It's even worse when you can't even fit the description of thugmaxxed because you're too non-nt to be charismatic and you have very bad physical features that make you look soy :feelscry:
True. The only thug trait I have is dreadlocks. But I am subhuman and am not actually a thug so it doesn't matter :cryfeels:

:feelsYall:

they are just pretendig to be nice

Last edited:
But thats it
Insulting Greys and 2024cels is necessary to weed out infiltrators. Normal people will not get that bothered by it while soh chugging redditors will. As for the 2024cels they'll go on to shit on 2025cels and they'll go on to shit on 2026cels and so on and so forth. Hell could practically call it a right of passage for members here.

Nice. :feelscomfy:

It's always good to see a fellow Americancel on here in general; living in this country is pretty rough as an Incel.
Canada is even worse. It's basically what if Portland was a country.

Canada is even worse. It's basically what if Portland was a country.
Yeah I can believe that; shitmerica is bad also don't get me wrong, but in some ways parts of it do mog Cuckada.

Yeah I can believe that; shitmerica is bad also don't get me wrong, but in some ways parts of it do mog Cuckada.
The only thing Canada has that's remotely likeable is legalized pot and then they're just a drug state in general and British Columbia has decriminalized up to a gram of any substance along with saying drug users have a constitutional right to use needles in playgrounds. Looking at anything else it's a lower gdp growth rate than Italy for decades a debt to gdp ration nearing Greece during the financial crisis, an artificially created housing shortage creating an abysmal home ownership rate. One of the highest immigration rates on the planet only surpassed by Singapore, (which hardly counts since most of its mainland Chinese immigrants and Singapore is a Chinese city state), Germany and Sweden. Our healthcare is objectively the worst in the developed world, even several developing nations are significantly better. Canada is basically just a nation of sjws, drug addicts and homosexuals. With the only exceptions being the rednecks of Alberta and Saskatchewan or the angry French people in Quebec and even the latter has a lot of the braindead positions of the left like anti oil production sentiment being rampant or a lot of restrictions on private medical care banning it which is something even a lot of so called communist countries don't go so far as doing and with such abysmal healthcare in Canada it really makes you wish for privatization sure it can be expensive but beyond turning you into a troon or a drug addict, botching surgeries and medical assistance in dying they hardly do anything else at this point and outright criminalizing healthcare all together would even be an upgrade.