Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope appreciate what you have and be positive SAY ONE GOOD THING ABOUT YOURSELF

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
I'll start. I'm not balding and have good skin
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

i have clear face skin

My chin is not recessed

I honestly can't think of anything - I won the 2017 New Zealand National History Bee so there's that.

How fucking depressing.

I have good eye lashes? girl told me that before

Brag thread. Get it together, people. You can brag over on Looksmax.

Brag thread. Get it together, people. You can brag over on Looksmax.
Not really. Bragging about having a head full of hair and clear skin is not really a brag. Most men have good hair and skin.

I honestly can't think of anything - I won the 2017 New Zealand National History Bee so there's that.

How fucking depressing.

National History Bee may be nerd tier but still kinda cool. Also Eyelashes aswell for me, women seem to care about this shit.

At least i can drive

Not really. Bragging about having a head full of hair and clear skin is not really a brag. Most men have good hair and skin.

What??? Even if that were true, the people here don't. That's why we consider ourselves incel. We are uglier than the average man.

I’m not a cuck thanks to knowing the blackpill.

I don’t eat fast food.

I have one hand without nerve damage at least

How fucking depressing.

That’s an awesome achievement but why would you doxx yourself like that?

I have a good social position, education and money. But it is useless :blackpill:

I'm decent looking facially, I'm high T and I have a robust frame. Too bad I'm 5'3 tho.

I've got nothing good to say about myself. :incel:

That’s an awesome achievement but why would you doxx yourself like that?
I have no job to lose and there is literally nothing in any of my accounts which would merit identity theft lawl

It takes me about two weeks to mostly finish a modern Zelda game and what I mean by “mostly” finish is beat the main boss and gather up most of the collectibles leaving me I would estimate about 96% done.:feelsUgh:

braggy thread tbh

but people say my nose is cute, although I personally don't think it looks that good

I have a good eye area.
Also if you can't name at least one positive of yourself or you say a meme answer then there's a good chance you're a fakecel trying to fit in.

I have a good eye area.
Also if you can't name at least one positive of yourself or you say a meme answer then there's a good chance you're a fakecel trying to fit in.
Mirin. Bimax or jaw implant away from ascension

I have certified high IQ.

my hair color is pretty rare

I've got nice hair and I'm kinda smart

but I fear I'll get bald on the future

I have a good jaw. Def not a jawcel. My ramus is a little short but my actual jawline is really good. shame about the rest of me

I can't name a single looks-related (only thing thay matters) thing :lul:

I guess at least I'm not curry :feelskek:

above average dick size and also nw1 jet black silky hair. also decent phenotype for a curry (mix of indo nordic and indo iranid) but that's literally it.

What makes u an incel? Jaw? Height?
Recessed jaw/overjet, severe acne into my 20s (probably the rest of my life judging by my dad), gynecomastia, and some autism to top it off.
Most of my flaws can be fixed with money and time so I don't claim to be truecel.

Last edited:
Are u a punjabi?
im half pashtun from my mother's side and half muhajir (family that calls themselves muhajir originally were from indian side of punjab though).

im half pashtun from my mother's side and half muhajir (family that calls themselves muhajir originally were from indian side of punjab though).
Mogger pheno ngl. Unironically mogs most white phenos. Looks exotic asf

Images 49
Images 50

Recessed jaw/overjet, severe acne into my 20s (probably the rest of my life judging by my dad), gynecomastia, and some autism to top it off.
Most of my flaws can be fixed with money and time so I don't claim to be truecel.
do u have scarring>? THis is the biggest contributor to my inceldom.
I have other bad traits like terrible eyebrows and poor eye area, big crooked nose, short ramus , thin lips ginger hair, nw2 hairline, but all of these flaws DWARF into significance behind my acne scarring.

Mogger pheno ngl. Unironically mogs most white phenos. Looks exotic asf

View attachment 492206View attachment 492207
the only thing that makes it mog most of the white phenos is the eye colouring which i unfortunately did not get from my mother. instead of getting those amber coloured eyes i got these subhuman brown bug eyes instead from my dad :feelsohgod:.
but oh well at least i'm grateful that my skin is fairer than 99% of curries although it doesn't help much.

It takes me about two weeks to mostly finish a modern Zelda game and what I mean by “mostly” finish is beat the main boss and gather up most of the collectibles leaving me I would estimate about 96% done.:feelsUgh:
I can beat the original Metroid for the NES in under an hour.