Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Apple Now Scans Your Local Files For Child Abuse Material

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Apparently Mac OSX now scans your local picture files for abuse material. They did say they were going to add it to iOS but decided not to, well more like postponed it because of public outrage.

The issue is we don't know the scope of the algorithm if it MD5 based (not likely because old and shit or algorithm AI based. This could mean that Anime or AI generated anime images could technically trigger it. Also does not matter if you have icloud enabled or disable or apple ID.

Over for Mac Fags. Guess just throw your paying customers into jail theory?

Last edited:
I don't give a shit about Apple fags. They deserve this.

that's an invasion of privacy for apple users

no way it's a simple hash like MD5, all you'd have to do is moving a pixel or changing a header like inserting a letter somewhere in metadata to screw it up (pedos would quickly just make an app to insert random strings into metadata to stop it), most likely it's some AI tool (ironically they needed to train it on real CP), the only concerning thing is: I doubt iPhones are strong enough to run a machine learning model locally (anything better than the picture classification thing which classified black people as apes or face ID) and if it goes thru Apple servers, it's basically a pinky promise that they won't misuse it (they could as well just scan for nudity and keep these photos for blackmail)

What do they do when they find it:waitwhat:

What do they do when they find it:waitwhat:
Human review and then reports it to law enforcement apparently.
:feelsUgh: Apple is so boring.

They should make the phone explode and kill pedophiles or force the phone to take a selfie while ur wanking it and blackmail u to your family or something

I have no sympathy for people who purchase Apple products. I laugh at apple users.

iphone is such a fuck ing piece of shit. hope all their offices get nuked in another 9./11

Meanwhile rich and affluent people get away with pedophilia every day