Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Appearance

jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

Recruit
★★
For the longest time, I've reflected on appearance and thought that its impact was obvious. The idea of a blackpill on it never occurred to me as anything but stupid given how self-evident it was that people judge others based on it. However, I had the realisation a few months ago about how deep it extends.
The truth is that your entire life from birth is largely determined by appearance. How you're treated as an infant, toddler, and child tremendously affects your behaviour, feelings, and self-esteem later in life. I guarantee that all this is strongly determined by appearance. Ugly people likely have significantly higher rates of mental illness because of this treatment, ruining their life opportunities later on.
An ugly child receives continual negative reinforcement, unlike the attractive one. This causes mental illness, pariahdom, and extreme alienation early on in life. This alienation minimises future social and economic opportunities.
An attractive man in an interview will generally perform better, reinforced not just by their appearance but by continual positive feedback in life giving them courage in presentation. Attractive men get more of the good jobs / economic opportunities, more of the women (especially the good women), more drugs and copes (because they can gain the trust of others), more travel opportunities, more friends, more supporting parents, and more contentment with their lives. Attractive people live in a permanent Arcadia while an incel treads on Arctic ice.
Appearance is the hidden make-or-break factor extending deep into someone's psychology and affecting every facet of their life, social, economic, or otherwise. Factors that at first sight have nothing to do with appearance can often be traced to it.
Did you become a pariah when you were young? If you had good looks, nearly all people, pretty or ugly, would have vied for you and wanted to be with you even if you had nothing interesting to say, but because you were born ugly - something beyond your control - they will throw you on the trash heap.
Discrimination against ugly people is more profound than racial discrimination because it is not just disenfranchisement by a majority towards the minority but amounts to being subconsciously marked for death by every other human on earth, including those with worse appearance.

Damn, I've never heard this before.
Maybe you're right ...

Discrimination against ugly people is more profound than racial discrimination
Its actually more correlated than you might think. Just look at dating apps and race preference stats.

White skin is pretty, dark skin ugly. By default.

White skin is pretty, dark skin ugly. By default.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Beauty alone cannot grant you access to Heaven.",
"headline": "Chelsi Smith, Miss Universe 1995, has died at age 45",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chelsi-smith-miss-universe-1995-died-age-45-144429631.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:24:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Only if she accepted Jesus as her savior.",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chelsi-smith-miss-universe-1995-died-age-45-144429631.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:23:35 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Ugly.",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:23:15 UTC 2018"
},

{
"user_text": "All non-virgin women are \"damaged goods.\" There's no way to truthfully deny it.",
"headline": "Sally Field Relieved Burt Reynolds Will Never Read Her Memoir: \u2018This Would Hurt Him\u2019",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sally-field-relieved-burt-reynolds-171904628.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Sep 11 18:02:10 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Regurgitating this cliche garbage does nothing to prevent suicide in America. People need effective therapies, not feel-good statements.",
"headline": "What People Who've Been Suicidal Want to Tell Someone Who's Suicidal Today",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-apos-ve-suicidal-want-174213773.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 23:03:43 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, that's because those lines are filled with people who want to kill themselves. You aren't the only person in America with those thoughts.",
"headline": "What People Who've Been Suicidal Want to Tell Someone Who's Suicidal Today",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-apos-ve-suicidal-want-174213773.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 23:02:23 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "And? Did he accept Jesus as his savior? If not, I can see why his family is \"devestated\".",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 07:28:42 UTC 2018"
},
{

Damn, I've never heard this before.
Maybe you're right ...
People bring this up, but most of their posts tend to be ultra brief garbage even more so than my own. Ideally, there should be extensive psychological studies and theories constructed on this exact topic. I mean the most significant revision of psychology since Freud came along.
My point of this thread is that probably a lot of people think appearance has big impacts, but they leave it at that, namely its obvious surface impacts on things like dating sites and making friends, and they don't look at the hidden/implicit long-term impacts of it, which amount to a caste system on steroids. Who thinks of someone receiving poor treatment for being ugly as a toddler giving them depression as an adult? Most probably don't, but I nearly guarantee such things happen all the time.

ultra brief garbage even more so than my own.

Oh...Yes.

Re: I don't understand girls who plastic surgery
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148362873Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:39 PM CDT
Ah, then I would agree with that perspective as a person's natural appearance is unique and receiving unnecessary surgical features is often a characteristic of a deeper problem with perceived inferiority.
Re: I don't understand girls who plastic surgery
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148362135Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:25 PM CDT
Many people often perceive their over-all physical appearance as inferior or horrible in comparison to the physical appearance of other humans. As a result, they often engage in unnecessary and often dangerous behavior in an attempt to correct or otherwise improve their appearance simply to fit the aesthetic standards of other humans.
Re: SamanthaTheEvil Admiration
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147150347Wednesday, October 01, 2014 6:40 PM CDT
"But Anony, she's so beautiful, EVERYONE must worship her..." Regardless of the person's physical appearance, "worshiping" them is entirely unnecessary as essentially all humans have positive and negative aspects, I would highly suggest that you entertain yourself with something else rather than becoming obsessed over a person that you've likely never "met" outside of a screen.

An ugly child receives continual negative reinforcement, unlike the attractive one. This causes mental illness, pariahdom, and extreme alienation early on in life. This alienation minimises future social and economic opportunities.
:blackpill:

Tip for lazycels, install a text to speech reader for your browser so you can listen to walls of text such as OPs post without the effort of reading it.

Ugly men are cannon fodder and cheap labour, a resource to be used at the behest of others.

Kinda Water . We know that Money and Looks are everything in this Life . Both can get you far and you can even alter your Looks given you got enough Money to do so.

Life is Luck