Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Apparently When a Man wants a High Value Woman he's an Incel but when a Woman does it's okay.

Don't judge society by what you see on IncelTear. I'm not saying society isn't hypocritical. But don't get your reflections of society from IncelTear.

Don't judge society by what you see on IncelTear. I'm not saying society isn't hypocritical. But don't get your reflections of society from IncelTear.
why ?

Yes. My "oneitis", Shannon Rose, is an example of someone who reduced her mate value by opening her legs for every blonde Chad in the city.

That is why she was forced to enter the lesbian lifestyle. Some women are mentally unfit for loyalty or homemaking.

most normies don't agree with IT
Normies are like foids. They pretend the think a certain way, but act the other way.
Because IncelTear isn't made up of normies. It's made up of fringe extremists.
Normism is by definition the contrary of extremism. IT is on the contrary the current state of Zeitgeist at this point.
What why? I blocked him but bet he said something really cucked.
JFL you is based.

I wish there was prior context. Feels slightly LARP-y, but IDK. I only see that type of language "High Value Male" In :redpill: online circles. Never underestimate what they'll do in pursuit of that sweet reddit karma. :soy:

Normism is by definition the contrary of extremism. IT is on the contrary the current state of Zeitgeist at this point.

So... that means IncelTear is normist? Like I said?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back