Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently Recluse Wants To Buy .is

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
Better image

He sent me the link to this on Discord- he apparently wants to buy .is from Master and restructure the whole site, basically what Elon did/is doing on Twitter.

Thoughts?

Also, didn't know what prefix to use for this. JFL.

Edit: Sorry for the shitty screenshot, but it's just how it came out. Also for the link, just take out the spaces in between N C U(it might say 20% or something in between like it did for me.)

NOT implying I want this to happen, but he asked for it to be relayed to .is so I figured I might as well. Don't shoot the messenger buddy boyos :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Lifefuel prefix

Recluse will make a better admin than Master

does he have the money?

this fakecel will delete this forum lol

jfl @ taking him seriously, meme user

Rudi goodnews blog 600x400

is @Master even an incel?

over for larpers

he's not gonna do that jfl. Also he ruined n c u:
Reclusewd

I'm still angry that he became admin

Everybody talks like this recluse faggot is some well known bigshot but I can't remember a single post from xer.

Changed prefix to JFL. Find this whole situation funny and I don't want people to accuse me of wanting this change to happen.

How could a guy who was banned on .is -the worlds main Incel site- become a mod on a secondhand site like that?
I'm mod there. Recluse is ADMIN, not mod. Robtical made him admin together with BlackPillOverdose.

And it's not some secondhand site. The site was created by Nathan, and Nathan's account is still on there. And Recluse just killed the forum.

Recluse always posts about how he hates white people on other inkler forums

@Master @Fat Link @PPEcel Thought y'all might find this interesting :feelshehe:

I'm mod there. Recluse is ADMIN, not mod. Robtical made him admin together with BlackPillOverdose.

And it's not some secondhand site. The site was created by Nathan, and Nathan's account is still on there. And Recluse just killed the forum.
why is this nigga putting his threads copied directly from .is into the must-read section? didn't even bother to remove the smilies :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

why is this nigga putting his threads copied directly from .is into the must-read section? didn't even bother to remove the smilies :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
some of his posts into high quality section were literally just shitposts like "ooga booga me nigger"

this site would have been better if it was owned by some saudi rich guy, no fbi would be able to control the site if something ike this happened

Would be good if Ronald Watkins bought this site and kicked out the scum

Even if the person's reasons were good I don't particularly think it needs a restructure.

View attachment 718790

He sent me the link to this on Discord- he apparently wants to buy .is from Master and restructure the whole site, basically what Elon did/is doing on Twitter.

Thoughts?

Also, didn't know what prefix to use for this. JFL.

Edit: Sorry for the shitty screenshot, but it's just how it came out. Also for the link, just take out the spaces in between N C U(it might say 20% or something in between like it did for me.)

NOT implying I want this to happen, but he asked for it to be relayed to .is so I figured I might as well. Don't shoot the messenger buddy boyos :feelsYall:
Lol how much is the asking price? If he is decent enough and makes me a janny Ill pitch in to that.

CIA is buying FBI now?