Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Apparently on the teenagers subreddit a user's friend commited suicide after a false rape accusation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Guy probably was ugly and he must've dared to say "Hello" to the girl.

Females can ruin a man with one simple move. They are evil creatures. I think avoiding them is the way to go.

Females can ruin a man with one simple move. They are evil creatures. I think avoiding them is the way to go.
This. And at the same time they cry about how powerless they are. Unimaginable. And Reddit will completely ignore it, because it's muh statistical outlier and therefore not worth thinking about - complete brainlets.

This. And at the same time they cry about how powerless they are. Unimaginable. And Reddit will completely ignore it, because it's muh statistical outlier and therefore not worth thinking about - complete brainlets.
Reddit is loaded with cucks and morons.

this is the result of foid pedestalisation. her word wouldnt have had the power to make this guy commit suicide if it weren't for all the whiteknights who came to m'lady's aid to attack the guy.

There was a guy in my school who was falsely accused of rape, he was a tall ogre

this is the result of foid pedestalisation. her word wouldnt have had the power to make this guy commit suicide if it weren't for all the whiteknights who came to m'lady's aid to attack the guy.
It reminds me of this story I saw on an askreddit thread about school stories. This really shy timid girl that everyone liked dated some football player and ended up sleeping with him and he broke up with her after because he just wanted sex which caused simps to insult him and even one attempted to fight him in the hallways.

Disgusting. I hate foids.

Foids are a pest that needs to be exterminated

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

FOIDS SHOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN RIGHTS

Let him be an example to many males. Foids are the enemy. Don't interact with them, don't help them, don't support them. Just replace them and move on.
Foids are a pest that needs to be exterminated
Very based.

Nobody should ever trust a female

It reminds me of this story I saw on an askreddit thread about school stories. This really shy timid girl that everyone liked dated some football player and ended up sleeping with him and he broke up with her after because he just wanted sex which caused simps to insult him and even one attempted to fight him in the hallways.
disgusting. men need to be called out for their whiteknighting. until gynocentrism is stopped we cannot live in a harmonious society

It is counterproductive for any man to support womyn's rights. No man, not even Chad, is safe from a potential false rape accusation. The worst part is that as soon as the accusation is made, the man's life is ruined. He doesn't have to be convicted of anything. A cloud of suspicion will always hang over him, women will shun him, fake friends will desert him and start simping for the foid, and if he's married his wife will leave him and divorce rape him.

The only solution is to remove womyn's power and restore the justice system to a male, logic-driven one instead of the emotional hysteria we have now.

It is counterproductive for any man to support womyn's rights. No man, not even Chad, is safe from a potential false rape accusation. The worst part is that as soon as the accusation is made, the man's life is ruined. He doesn't have to be convicted of anything. A cloud of suspicion will always hang over him, women will shun him, fake friends will desert him and start simping for the foid, and if he's married his wife will leave him and divorce rape him.

The only solution is to remove womyn's power and restore the justice system to a male, logic-driven one instead of the emotional hysteria we have now.
is the rape-acusationpill among one of the top most brutal pills such as the norwoodpill?

I wonder how he looks