Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently manlets are allowed to complain about being rejected - if they're gay

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I see the dating game like riding a rollercoaster – everyone under a certain height is banned and it doesn’t matter if you’re just under the cut off or you’re barely on the chart.

:feelsrope:

that's an insanely blackpilled and based quote tbh, it would make cucks seethe if it was said by an incel

that's an insanely blackpilled and based quote tbh, it would make cucks seethe if it was said by an incel
He's allowed to say it because since he's gay he's blaming men for being shallow and not women.

lol what? this can't be real, do gaycels actually exist?

So if you're a manlet and have a decent face, you can lie and say you're bisexual and hope no guy comes for you and hope for a girl to be interested in you because no one would complain? Is that how I'm seeing it? Or do you have to flat out say you're gay?

I wouldn’t expect fags to care about height. I always thought the big dimorphic guy was the man in the relationship and the small feminine twink was the girl and that male dimorphism wasn’t a factor aslong as u fit your role as bottom/top.

He has infinitely more dating options than shortcels like myself

Pure gay cope. You can always be a sub, and height doesn't matter there. I'm guessing he just wants to pound it and not take it

''I see the dating game like riding a rollercoaster – everyone under a certain height is banned and it doesn’t matter if you’re just under the cut off or you’re barely on the chart. ''

Brutal but true, even a tall ugo can get laid with the hopes his kid doesnt get his ugly face

I doubt that'll be a problem for a short faggot if he advertises himself as submissive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back