Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Apparently I'm an abomination

X

Xx_kyle_uzumaki_xX

Greycel
Has it ever happened to you, when you're just going about your day and run in to some WHORE that just stops and fucking STARES at you and instantaneously makes this grimace of COMPLETE DISGUST AND CONTEMPT as if you were the most atrocious being on this planet.
I work at a cafe and theres this foid that gets coffee regularly almost every fucking day and each time that I happen to make it for her she just looks at it all grossed out and uses A GODDAMN NAPKIN TO GRAB IT. I'm very tempted to spit in it next time but really don't want to get fired .

Has it ever happened to you, when you're just going about your day and run in to some WHORE that just stops and fucking STARES at you
No but mogs me if girls stare at you

And then IT cucks pretend we're the ones being awful to ppl

Can't relate, women don't stare at me.

And then IT cucks pretend we're the ones being awful to ppl
they haven't had ppl (and especially foids) purposefully avoid them wherever they go. But still they only reason they've got a problem with us is because they don't want to realize that they're getting chewed up and spit out by foids.

Many such occurrences.

Females will make any excuse to rationalize their hatred for males they perceive as genetically inferior.

Is it better to have foids look at you in disgust or look away because they don't want to pollute their retinas with your image?

Can't relate, women don't stare at me.
Yup same. Would like it if women acknowledge my existence for once even if negatively.
Is it better to have foids look at you in disgust or look away because they don't want to pollute their retinas with your image?
Both are ropefuel. :feelsmage: Welcome to .is buddy boyo. It's over.

Happened to me only couple of times. Pure ragefuel

Stick up for yourself and ask her to stop being rude loudly. Remember, females never like to be seen as unkind. It’s the reason why they virtue signal so much. :feelsUgh: