Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Apparently I have more Tinder SMV when I'm wearing a mask

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
So I was traveling for work a few weeks ago and ended up having the last evening of my trip with no more work to do. I remembered that I haven't tried Tinder for at least a year (after I was registered there for almost a year and got exactly 0 matches), so I decided to register a new profile, but this time posting just 2 stupid selfies wearing a mask in front of my hotel room's mirror.

I looked through foids in that area for maybe half an hour, swiped right most of them and went to sleep as always devastated that I would never experience sex with any of those foids. Next morning I woke up early to pack stuff for the airport and, during breakfast, opened Tinder to disable the profile.
Holy sh*t, I had 6 matches overnight. And NO, I am not bragging, because - remember - what photo I had. A fucking selfie while wearing a mask with only eyes visible and not a single word in my profile.

That said I came to a (pseudo)-scientific conclusion again that foids would rather swipe right on an empty profile with a Looney Tunes character in the picture (or, as in my case, with a face 80% covered by a mask), than on my real pic.

It's over. Disposable mask has more Tinder SMV than me.

Still sounds like bragging. Pretty sure I wouldn't get matches even with a mask

try it next time wearing a ski mask
i'd like to see the results of this , hide your face and keep your identity anonymous and mysterious with this ski mask (might have a dark triad halo)
Download 8

This means your eye area is good.